Taehyung

*At night* 

"I'm still doubting this." Jimin stared at the house in front of them. 

"How do we get in?" Jimin looked around. 

"Like normal." Y/N started climbing the walls, stepping on windows with Jimin behind. 

"That might be his room, what Idiot keeps his window open at night?" Y/N looked on her right. "An Idiot?" Jimin chuckled. Y/N climbed in the room and saw the doctor asleep.

 "What are we suppose to do if he wakes up?" Jimin whispered. 

"I don't know, sing and say it's a dream, knock him out for all I care." Y/N started tip toeing to look around for files.  Jimin laughed a bit too loud and the doctor moved. The two froze like statues. Y/N put a finger on her lips. There were no files, could be in another room? Suddenly Y/N spotted a laptop on a couch.

 "Digital files." Y/N smirked. She slowly opened the laptop. There was no password surprisingly so she went to folders. She clicked on one that said 'private'. When it opened it had two folders inside, 'successful' and 'unsuccessful'. She first opened unsuccessful but there was no name under Kim Taehyung or Taehyung Kim. The she moved to the successful folder, there were four files... And one was named 'Kim Taehyung'. Y/N took a deep breath. 

"Y/N hurry!" Jimin whisper yelled. Y/N looked up once and then turned back to the laptop. She tapped the file...

Y/N felt her heart racing

"Holy Sh*t..." Jimin whispered. Y/N felt frozen, she felt dead. This entire time her boyfriend was right by her side...

 "How can a human change so much..." Y/N looked at Jimin who walked over.

 "Calm down, this boy doesn't know what he's done..." Jimin patted her shoulders. They leave the house, Y/N was still speechless as they walked along the sidewalk. 

"Eunwoo...Taehyung..." Y/N thought to herself. 

"Y/N where are you going?" Jimin saw her walking as she she looked down. 

Y/N screamed at the top of her lungs. Then she turned back to Jimin. 

"It was him... Taehyung... My Taehyung..."  Y/N fell down and sat on the side of the road. 

"Jimin please, stop crying..." Y/N wasn't just sad, but furious. Furious she was dumb enough to not know her other half was always with her. 

"I know why he did this... He did it for me... He knew at one point I would have to forget him and he'd come for me. So he could get another chance to love me without those threats..." Y/N scoffed.

 "Y/N he loves you like crazy, of course he did." Jimin sat next to her. 

"But he was scared... Scared I wouldn't believe him..." Y/N sniffed.