Search

Y/N Jungkook and Jimin were hard at work, trying to find any clues while Hobi was still juggling work even after disbandment. Jungkook got a text from Hobi. 

"Guys, Hobi says he found something in Tae's house." Jungkook stood up as the three huddled. 

"Let's go." The three ran to the car. Within minutes, the three reached Tae's family house. As the three burst in through the door panting, they bowed to Tae's parents and walked over to Hobi in the living room with the TV remote in his hand.

 "Look." Hobi had a video of Tae coming through the backyard with a backpack and leaving again a few minutes later. 

"I heard what happened, you poor baby, I hope we find him." Tae's mother hugged Y/N as she cried. 

"What about the other cameras?" Jimin asked. 

"He must've deactivated them, but this one was working." Hobi replayed the clip.

 "This man-" Jungkook was in confusion and disbelief. 

"Is it ok if we check his room mom?" Y/N asked. 

"Of course, do what you need to, I hope we get him back." Tae's mother nodded. The four ran upstairs into his bedroom.

 "Let's search." Jungkook started checking his closet.

*half an hour later*

"Ugh!" Jungkook pulled his hair is frustration. 

"He took his identification documents, no clothes at all here and the Photo he used to keep of Y/N and him are missing." Jimin pointed to where he used to keep the photo.

 "Did everyone else search properly?" Jungkook asked leaving his hair. 

"Yes." Hobi nodded. 

"Why would he need identification documents..." Jimin poked his cheek with his tongue.

 "He's acting like he's leaving the damn country." Jungkook scoffed. 

"What?" Hobi stared at him. 

"What did you just f***ing say?" Jimin turned to him aswell. 

"I just said he's acting like one! Don't get offended-" Jungkook defended himself. 

"He's right! That son of a b*tch left the country!" Jimin furrowed his eyebrows. 

"Hey! Watch your mouth." Y/N elbowed him. 

"Wait what?" Jungkook was still confused. 

"Jk he left the country! Your a genius. We didn't think of that." Hobi sighed in disbelief. 

"Uh yeah, I'm so smart. Namjoon would be proud, thank me Noona" Jungkook flicked his hair like he knew all along. 

"But how will we know where he went?" Jimin rubbed his chin. 

"CCTV!" Y/N exclaimed. 

"How? We can't ask the police the news will spread like wild fire." Jimin reminded her.

 "Y/N Taehyung knows we would try look for him, his smart ass probably took another airport, we can't check the whole country on our own!" Hobi took a deep breath. 

"We have to! We can check separately in pairs, within a two months I'm sure we'll find him." Jungkook was determined. 

"But we have to consider that Hobi still has to work, so we'll have to work extra hard." Jimin put his hand on Y/N's shoulder. 

"How are you going to search the whole God damn Korea?" Hobi was still questioning them. 

"That's the catch." Jimin was thinking of how. 

"Tomorrow's we can go to the police station, I know someone who can help." Y/N nodded. 

"Why would they give you secret access!?" Jimin asked. 

"Worth a shot." Y/N was unsure. 

"Smile guys, we're one step closer to finding our Taehyung." Hobi 's smile was so contagious.