Clues

Within two days Jimin arrived. 

"Hey Y/N!" They both hugged. 

"Hey, I missed you a lot." Y/N was still a bit weak from the day she fainted. 

"Finally you called for help, now tell me." He was all ears. 

"First take a seat." Y/N pushed him onto the couch. 

"I think we're almost there to finding Taehyung." Y/N sat down next to him. 

"Really?? How?" Jimin was curious. 

"I've looked everywhere except hospitals." Y/N started. 

"But why..." It wasn't adding up. 

"Because of my health, doctor has told me to rest and Eunwoo keeps avoiding to help me look and says my health is more important." Y/N explained. 

"You said he's always helped, why now?" Jimin was equally as confused at her. She explained the whole hospital incident and about the doctor. 

"Strange... So you want to hide from Eunwoo and find Taehyung in the hospitals?" Jimin asked. 

"Well yeah." Y/N replied. 

"But what will I do to help?" he wondered. 

"You'll be the distraction while I go to the CCTV footage room and copy the flies on to my hard disk." Y/N had planned everything. 

"Wow I'm impressed but what will I actually have to do?" Jimin asked. 

"I've seen you in concerts Mr Flirty, do your s*xy hair flips or something, make all the attention on you." Y/N suggested.

 "Y/N I will do this, but you should know this is a huge risk." Jimin held her hand. 

"I have a feeling we'll find him." Y/N smiled. 

Y/N showed Jimin at night where he'd stand and her position. While walking home they saw Eunwoo. 

"Omg Hyung!" Eunwoo was shocked. 

"Hi." Jimin didn't know him well so he just tried acting respectful. 

"I can't believe I'm seeing Park Jimin in real life." Eunwoo shook hands with him.

 "Where are you guys going?" He asked curiously. 

"I just came today and I thought of taking Y/N for a walk around." Jimin gave an excuse. 

"Oh ok" Eunwoo believed it. 

"See you, bye!" Jimin put an arm behind Y/N and pushed her gently to walk. 

"Bye Y/N." Eunwoo waved as Y/N did to. 

"Something doesn't feel right." Jimin took his hand back. 

"You think he's connected to Tae?" Y/N asked. 

"I don't know, maybe Taehyung could've sent him or something to take care of you." He shrugged.

 "What?" Y/N didn't really believe that. 

"Could be a chance." Jimin sighed. 

The next day, they were ready for the plan. Jimin walked in the hospital and people started noticing him. Y/N stood at the back door and waited for Jimin to get into the middle of the hospital. Jimin started talking to some people and more and more others gathered around. Y/N entered the CCTV footage room and connected her hard drive. 

"Come on come on" Y/N whispered to herself as she went back to last years footage.

 "Found it!" Y/N clicked her tongue. As Y/N was copying the footage a knock was heard on the door. Y/N started sweating.