Unknown Number

Y/N slept beside Tae as he instantly fell asleep. Y/N smiled at his adorable sleeping face. Y/N couldn't stop thinking about the incident. She swore the car was parked, it had to be done intentionally, but why would someone do that? Y/N's thoughts were disturbed by her phone. She picked it up and got a notification from an unknown number. She opened it and read the text. 

"You were lucky, take it as a warning, stay away from Kim Taehyung." Y/N's eyes widened. Y/N just gulped and put her phone away. As she was going to just fall asleep, the doorbell rang.

 "It's 2am, who is it now?" Y/N reluctantly got up and walked to the front door. Someone started knocking loudly on the door. 

"Coming coming." Y/N whispered to herself as she was about to open the door. She hoped Tae didn't wake up. She opened the door but no one was there... They had large bushes in front so she put a foot out to look around but instead felt something. It was a paper. Y/N picked it up and read it.

 "I know your home, it's up to you, once again, leave Taehyung." Y/N looked up and around before quickly shutting the front door. Y/N had the chills. 

"Should I tell Tae?" Y/N thought to herself.

 "No, I'll let him sleep, plus I don't want him worried, it's probably just some crazy fan." Y/N shook her head and walked back to her room and fell asleep.

*The next day*

Y/N sighed as she approached the front door.

 "I really enjoyed today, you know I can't thank you enough for everything." Y/N held Tae's hands. 

"Your right, so give me a kiss." He turned his head. 

"Yah, someone will see." Y/N looked around. 

"So well go inside." Tae picked Y/N up and went inside. He placed her on the couch and smiled at her. 

"Fine, but how am I suppose to kiss you with those teeth out." Y/N chuckled at his boxy smile. Tae began kissing Y/N gently as she wrapped her hands around his neck. Y/N was leaning against the couch back rest and Tae was leaning over her. 

"You make a lot of excuses." Tae pulled out of the kiss. Y/N just blushed. 

"It's very dark I'm going to go shower, tell me of you need anything, shower's always free." Tae winked at her. 

"You dirty bear, go get freshened up yourself so we can sleep." Y/N threw a pillow at him. He chuckled. 

"Wait, I forgot my phone in the car ill be right back." Tae ran to the garage. Y/N felt like watching some TV before heading to bed and took the remote, she was about to on the TV when a knock was heard at the door. Y/N turned to a clock and saw it was 2am... She remembered yesterday and gulped. She went to the kitchen and took a knife, she slowly walked towards the door with the knife up. She opened it to see Tae- 

"Baby Why do you have a knife?" Tae was shook. 

"N-no reason." Y/N put the knife down. "Why did you knock, you could've came through the garage door." Y/N asked. 

"I left the keys on the table and the garage door locked itself for some reason. But Y/N I've never seen you sweat in this weather, and with a damn knife, what's going on?" Tae gently pushed her inside as he closed the door.

"I promise it's nothing." Y/N awkwardly chuckled and was about to go put the knife away. Tae grabbed her wrist and pulled her back. 

"Y/N, look into my eyes and tell me the same thing." Tae looked down at her. Y/N looked away. 

"If you don't tell me what's wrong, we won't be able to solve this." Tae hated seeing Y/N like this. 

"Fine." Y/N held back her tears and turned to him.

 "I'm  listening." Tae held her hand and looked lovingly at her. 

"About yesterday... The accident..." The Y/N gripped Tae's hand tighter. 

"mhm, that dumbass drunk." Tae scoffed. 

"No, he wasn't drunk..." Y/N gulped looking at Tae. 

"It was intentional." Tae was confused. 

"Y/N I love you but I don't think you can just assume that love..." Tae awkwardly smiled at her. 

"That's not all." Y/N was on the verge of tears. 

"Ok ok, continue I'm listening." Tae patted he shoulder. Y/N told him everything. Y/N burst into tears and Tae hugged her tight.

 "Why didn't you tell me this sooner?" Tae sniffed. 

"I was scared, I didn't want to disturb you either, you're already upset about your disbandment." Y/N wiped her eyes. 

"No you are a fool. That car could've killed you, thank god I was there." Tae shouted making Y/N flinch. He never yelled at her for anything. Y/N became quiet. 

"Baby your problems are my problems, this is related to your life. I'm sorry." Tae felt bad about yelling and hugged her again.

 "Get some rest, we'll go to the police, first thing in the morning. Tae lead her upstairs and held each other as they slept.