Already?

Y/N couldn't stop thinking about the incident for days, to a point she wanted to see Taehyung again. But it's not like he'd remember her, he probably thinks She's just some crazy girl. 

She decided to see their work. She listened to one song and she was hooked. She'd go dancing around the streets as strangers judged her. 

She had even started seeing their billboards and purchasing some merch. After about a month of fangirling, her room had become an Army dream land. She herself thought how was she living a life without them for years.

Y/N was walking to a coffee shop with her earphones in like always, now you might be wondering where her car is, she is twenty five after all.

 She likes the idea of walking and her car is not very drivable material, it's an old rusty car from years ago her father gave her, she did live in a decent house and made an average salary, but she could not bring herself to get rid of the car her own father gave her. 

And she couldn't just buy another car. She was just fine using the buses and her legs. As she entered the shop she sat down at a table and yelled to a specific waiter who was at the cash register. 

"Hey Diane! One regular coffee please!" Y/N knew Diane, they were friends in high school. 

"Coming right up!" Diane smiled as she went to go grab the coffee. Diane shortly came back and Y/N handed her some cash. 

"Thanks." Diane walked away. 

Y/N decided to watch an BTS M/V. She was watching IDOL and was so interested and the Visuals were blowing her mind. She especially re-watched Taehyung's scenes multiple times.

 Suddenly she felt a hand tap her shoulder and someone sit down in the chair in front of her.

It was Taehyung! She could recognise those eyes now, Y/N's eyes widened as she wondered what he was doing here.

 "Not a fan huh?" Taehyung chuckled. Y/N could clearly tell that smirk under his mask. 

"What are you doing here?" Y/N tilted her head. Taehyung just stared at her with piercing eyes. 

"Answer the question." Y/N didn't want to blush in front of him. 

"I asked you one first." He leaned back on his chair. 

"Ugh, I just wanted to check you out since you seemed to be so offended that day that I didn't know you. Your music isn't really my taste." Y/N gave an fake answer. 

"Well seems to me you were enjoying the song, and I especially saw you pause on my scenes." Taehyung lifted his eyebrows up. 

"I was just seeing how good you really were." Y/N rolled her eyes, but inside she could feel her cheeks burning up. 

"Ok ok." Taehyung was smiling to himself. 

"Anyways, why are you here? Aren't you busy." Y/N tried changing the topic. 

"Day off. Got bored" He sighed. "Babygirl you seemed to be flustered." Taehyung leaned closer, biting his lower lip. Y/N felt like exploding. She gulped. 

"Excuse you, I'm not your babygirl." Y/N tried pulling her head back.

"I'm REALLY bored, let's go out." Taehyung took Y/N's hand and stood up, dragging her out of the cafe. 

"Hey!" Y/N didn't know where he was taking her but she didn't try wriggling out of his grip. For some reason she felt like she could follow him everywhere. She was lost in her thoughts before coming back to reality. 

"No you stupid girl! He's just hanging out with you, he doesn't like you! You can't love him already!" Y/N mentally slapped herself. Suddenly they stopped at a river. 

"Isn't this a beautiful view?" Taehyung sighed as he looked towards the flowing water. Y/N was also mesmerized but something made her turn to Taehyung. She admired his face as he enjoyed the breeze and sounds of the water. But Y/N's face dropped. She knew she could never have him. 

"No you stupid fangirl, he will never fall for a fangirl, he's a kind human and probably doesn't even want a girlfriend right now, plus it's too soon, can't love him already, you just admire him as an Idol, what if he thinks you like him cause he's an Idol!?" Y/N was mentally panicking.

 "Are you ok?" Taehyung looked back at Y/N who was staring at him, looking a bit upset. 

"Oh yeah yeah, I'm good." Y/N smiled and turned to the water. Suddenly he let out a laugh. 

"What's so funny?" Y/N asked. 

"It's the fact that I still don't know your name." He chuckled as Y/N chuckled too. 

"It's Y/N, Park Y/N." She smiled. 

"Pretty" He grinned. 

"You know this entire time I've been mentally calling you babygirl." He couldn't stop laughing but Y/N was speechless. 

"He's been calling me babygirl?" Y/N thought to herself.

 The Love inside her was overflowing but she couldn't tell him. They've technically known each other for a month, and even in that month they didn't even meet. 

"Why would you call me that?" Y/N wanted to know why. 

"I don't really know, it was the first thing to come to mind, and also because I don't have many girl friends." He explained still looking at the view in front of him. Y/N felt like she was friend zoned. 

"Let's go somewhere else, we still have the whole day before I gotta go back at 9pm." He checked his fancy watch. 

"Why would you want to spend it with me?" Y/N let out a short chuckled. 

"I don't know, I feel bad saying this, but It's kinda boring nowadays ONLY having to hang out with my members." He smiled. Y/N wanted to properly see that smile of his. 

"OK let's not waste anymore time, come on." Taehyung started walking I'm the direction they came from.