Confession

"Wait for me!" Y/N yelled as she ran to his side. They roamed the streets for a while, and got drinks together, Taehyung hated coffee so they got smoothies together. They went into a few stores but nothing was interesting. As they were walking through the busy streets, they came across a clothing store which caught Y/N's attention. She was amazed by the mannequin in the display window wearing the cutest purple cardigan and a white long skirt with purple flowers. The skirt was shorter at the front to. Taehyung saw how badly she wanted that dress.

 "Let's go inside." He walked inside with Y/N a bit confused. It was all woman's clothing and Taehyung did not seem the type to wear them. Not even skirts. He walked straight to a employee across the room and Y/N stood at the door, looking at him. She turned to look at some shirts hanging on a rack and just a few minutes later she heard her name.

 "Y/N! Come here." Taehyung gestured. Y/N walked over and saw the dress she saw on display. Y/N looked at Taehyung who was smiling at her. He gave her a 'I know you want it' nod. 

"Ok, whenever your ready to pay." The employee smiled. Y/N check the price when she gasped. 

"I can't afford this, sorry you can put it back." Y/N could afford it, but she just didn't like spending huge amounts of money. 

"Who said you were paying?" Taehyung took out a credit card and handed it to the employee. 

"I don't need your money, it's fine, we'll go look somewhere else." Y/N was shocked he'd pay such an amount so easily, but he was a popular singer. 

"Already done babygirl." He took the bag with the dress inside and thanked the employee.

 "Here you go." Taehyung put out his arm with the bag.

 "Seriously, I can't take that from you-" Y/N didn't want to take his money. 

"Well what am I supposed to do with it? Take it as a gift of starting our friendship." Taehyung insisted. Y/N reluctantly took it from him and they both walked out of the store.

"Thanks Tae, but you didn't have to do that." Y/N smiled. 

"Tae?" Taehyung looked at her. 

"Sorry I meant Taehyung." Y/N chuckled. 

"No no it's fine, I like Tae." Taehyung seemed to be blushing too which Y/N could tell even under that mask. 

"Well... What if I called you...Oppa?" Y/N knew exactly what she was saying. Tae's eyes widened as he looked at her. Slowly a smirk crept onto his face. 

"Let's go to my work place, we can eat dinner there, it's already seven...Oppa." Y/N chuckled as she ran ahead. Tae started running behind too. Suddenly Y/N stopped when she heard the scrapping of shoes.

 "Tae you ok!?" Y/N looked back to see Tae leaning against a wall and one shoe off his foot. 

"I'm ok, just the shoe." Tae chuckled as he put his shoe back on. 

"Why do you wear your shoes like that?" Y/N saw the back of his shoe was tucked under his foot. 

"Shoes are uncomfortable at the back so I wear them like this, I've been doing it for ages." Tae explained. 

"Ok then, LET'S GO." Y/N started running again. Soon they stopped in front of Y/N's work place and entered. Some of her friends were there and she said hi. The two sat down at a corner table next to a window. 

"Hey Y/N, who's this?" Y/N's co-worker Laura asked. 

"Hey Laura, just a friend." Y/N replied. 

"Ok, well what can I get you two." Laura took out a notepad.