The Cutting

Rudolph Pov

It was only 2 weeks away from our birthday and I can't wait for it to be over people are so attached around me even tony. Tony and his parents moved in with us after he help save us my parents said they could live here and we would pay rent not that we have to but have we technically do because we buy them human food. I heard my name being called from afar it was anna and tony Hi Rudolph said Anna and tony as tony gave me a hug I than frozen. I loved when tony hugged me he always smelled so good as we broke up the hug anna glared at me and I glared back. what are you doing later tony asked Nothing th usual I replied well if you want you can hang with us sure I smiled as my sister flipped me off from a distance. Where are we going well Tony said we could go out and just go on an adventure I raised an eyebrow and said sure ok well let's go. yea lets go my sister said as she grabbed tony's hand when I saw that I started to boil and I think she knew that me and my sister always fought over tony I wanted to be his friend and she wanted to be more. A wanted to be more to but I don't think he is interested plus he is always all over my sister. We made it to the graveyard and saw a blanket with lots of blood oranges, straw strawberries, BlueBerries and watermelons. we flow to the blanket and sat down. we went to sit down and eat the fruits all of this for me anna said no I cutted in all of this for us A smiled she frowned at me but I was to busy looking a tony. Are you not going to eat I said tony looked at me and said I..I'm not that H..Hungry I stood up and grabbed tony and said what is wrong with you he looked as if he saw a ghost nothing he said as I heard my sister say put him down. 

Tony's Pov

Rudolph put me down slowly and his sister looked at him and said what is you problem its ok I said in a calm voice. I'm not feeling well I'm going home Rudolph said with a death look in his eye. As Rudolph flew away his sister looked at me and said finally alone time but I was to worried About Rudy to say or do anything. I then heard her yell my name and It caught my attention sorry I know I should have asked this years ago but why is Rudolph always so off on you guys birthday month. he is always like this on our birthday month he is just over dramatic now can we keep eating this lovely food and not talk about Rudolph for once she blushed well ok I smiled yaee she said as we eat our fruit and talked about each other and more.

⚠️Warning Self-Harm ⚠️

Rudolph's Pov

I got out my knife that I always keep under my machres and started to cut little cuts on me arm it was the only thing that keep me going for years. Life falls apart for me and I'm just going to be like this for all eternity because I'm immortal I feel the pain but it just wasn't right for me I wanted to ends my life there nothing left for me to live for. My sister is stealing the man I love I.. I Mean best friend. My grandmother died on our day of birth so did my best friend that is the worst and my mother an father is too busy to talk to me like always but when is gregory or anna they have all the time in the world. and worst of all my whole family just think I'm being over dramatic well they would do the same if they were in my shoes I started cutting my throat and I felt the blood rushing through my neck. I took it out to stab my throat until I felt a hand slap the knife out of my hand. and in the background I can hear my sister saying Rudolph what the hell. What the hell do you want..... As I turned around I saw it was not my sister who slapped the knife out it was Tony. I then saw tears coming down his eyes and said this is what you do when you are by yourself I then looked at my sister who was also in tear so what I said I wont die from it yes but it still hurts you brother. DON'T ACT LIKE YOU CARE FOR ME I yelled. I do care she said softly as she see my eyes turning brighter and brighter with tears coming out my eyes. Tony looked back at anna and said go out i'm going to have a talk with Rudolph for a few minutes ok she stormed out and he said take of you shirt now. I did as he said and took it off.

Tony's Pov

He took his shirt of and A four pack was not the only thing I saw he had multiple scars I blushed a little and asked him how long have you been doing this he didn't answer Rudolph please answer i said holding his hand he turned his head and said since my grandmother died and my best friend alex. I looked in shock and said you know what this could do to your body yes he replied but why do you care Rudolph i'm your friend it's my fucking job to worries I replied. He hugged me and said thank you for caring I started to blush because I realized he didn't have is shirt on. I don't know why i cared though he's a boy in a boy this is natural right the hug ended and I said rudolph promise me you will not scar your self anymore and you might want to talk to your sister you scared her when your eyes started to glow. ok I will and thank you again he said Its ok what are friends for I replied Yes he said what are friends for. Ok well can I have a minute to myself he said sure but you have to give me all the knives and other harming tools you have ok I said ok he grinded. He gave me the knives and I left his room thinking about what might happen next and how I can prevent it.

To Be Continued

Hope you enjoy I love you all

Sorry for cringe