Its over Brother

Rudolph's Pov

Let's end this brother gregory said Yes I replied we will I was waiting for myself to heal but the wound was to big it will take time I then flow up and so did he not wasting time to hit me. Augue he repeated fireballs were thrown left and right I tried my best to dough them my do you not want to fight brother he said. I then replied you are not my brother not with your humanity off you actually found out he said well if you wont fight I will make you fight he yelled. I won't fight you I said and nothing can change that he then started laughing and I frowned why the hell are you laughing. Its funny you said change that is the same thing your little boyfriend will have My eyes widened. You turned him I yelled no but he will in a few minutes he smiled what the hell are you saying I replied well brother he replied when he breaks from my controle minutes later vampire blood will flow through him so will poison there for killing him to turn him I the interrupted and said a vampire. Bingo he smiled and the hickeys where a bonus. I then felt my eyes glowing again and I tried to hold back but I couldn't  My rage was then unleashed.

MeanWhile Anna's Pov

We were at home thinking on how we could help rudolph fight gregory until tony out of nowhere passed out. what is going on his parents asked I rushed to him and said he is dying I said worriedly. His parents started crying until tony's dad snapped this is all of your faults Tony was not supposed to be involved he is only human I then smiled and said what if he was not human his parents looked at me and said whatever it takes to save him. Ok I said as I cut my hand and gave tony my blood I then told his parents to get some blood out of the human blood refrigerator quick before it is to late to late for what they asked Me and my parents looked at them and said the hunger. they did as we said and went to get the human blood and I laid him on his bed I hope he makes it and that rudolph is ok i said softly. when tony recovers we teleport back I said ok the parents agreed but be safe they said.

Tony's Pov

Uuuuuuuuuuuuuu I gasped waking up what happened I asked everyone looked at me and what I asked. Anna then looked at me and said Tony how do you fell I felt my teeth sharpened and said hungry as I looked at my parents with blood red eyes. tony no anna said as she passed me a bag of human bool and for some reason I could not resist the smell after drinking 25 bags of blood I was finally in control of my hunger I looked at anna and said what is our plan. My parents then looked at me and said no no no you are staying here no I said i put myself in this now I will help finish it after 20 minutes of yelling they finally let me go we waited and this time jess went with us anna then started the spell.(Lanuae nos ad unum quaerimus) and we saw rudolph he saw all beaten up and on the edge of a clif rudolph I yelled gregory then looked at me and said just in time to see rudolph die. No Anna said Alex would not want this Yes he would he yelled No she said what she wanted was to die. Gregory then looked at her and said what are you talking about Rudolph then got up and said that is what I was trying to tell you our grandmother didn't die because she was the vessel she died because the spell required 2 people.

FlashBack Rudolph's Pov

It was raining and our grand mother finally found a solution to our problem the sealing spell  at first our grandmother tried to get someone who was already sick to volunteer but Alex. he said it is a small price to pay to save many and the next day they did but because our grandmother did the spell she died and couldn't kill of the other half of the virus when I rushed of Alex was dieing slowly but he wanted to get it over with. He asked me to kill him and i told him i cant kill him why cant you just kill me he asked he said that over and over and then I yelled because I still love you His eyes widened I then looked and said I dont want to lose someone else important. I didn't want to do this he said but if you dont kill me I will kill people in your life your brother your sister and even your parents I raged and put him to a walland said you would never would i he slimed and grabbed a knife but befor he ould stabe me i dropped him face first and he stabbed himself.     FlashBack Ends

Rudolph's Pov

and his last words where thell you brother I love him he then said I love you too. After that he died and as much as I said sorry It would not bring him back. Your lying he yelled I then held up a lie orb and it was green meaning i told the truth. he then got into tears and said why did you say nothing before this would have been prevented. I then looked at him and said I thought this was the only why for you to still love even though you would hate me. he then looked at me and hugged me I looked at him in the eyes and saw, your humanity is back I said he smiled and said but this is the last time you will see me as he injected himself. what was that I asked Pyros venom he replied no no no Anna said we need you big brother  no you dont he said yes we do I replied he then looked at us and said you guys won't remember me anyways what we said he the looked at us and said ad somnum we where fast asleep.

Tony's Pov

I then looked at gregory and said what are you abou to do he then looked at me and said I give you the power of remember you will keep my brother safe and when i die my more experience vampire ability will go to you ok I said. he then looked at me and started to fade away he said an incantation. obliviscatur me et omnes iniquitates meas, donec iterum convenient; the incantation was finished and he was almost gone hi tony he said yea I replied you should also know something about rudolph what I said you might want to site down for this.

Rudolph's pov

I woke up in bed next to tony hi ton ton he rudolph he replied do you think it ok that Anna turned you yea he replied this was my choose plus now we dont have to stop having fun he smiled well say less he said as he grabbed dick I got hard and said this is going to be a long one I want you to go all out on me he said are you sure i asked now that i am a vampire i think i can take that big dick of yours he smiled, all of it I smirked he smirked back and said all of it say less lets start now I smiled thats my man he replied.

What was gregory going to tell tony is it good bad well we will have to see on the next chapter i know I know the suspense is killing you hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha (evil laugh)

To Be Continued

                Hope you enjoyed

used 1340 words