MY lullaby

Tony's POV

I woke up to see Rudolph asleep and I was laying on his chest I moved to go and get ready for school but Rudolph tried to stop me. No five more minutes I'm so Coffey I am too I replied but I have school in 50 minutes so I have to get ready fine he said with a frown as the vampire let me go I grabbed my clothes and went into the bathroom. I washed my face, brushed my teeth put deodorant on, and put my uniform on. The bus was on its way so I asked Rudolph to fly me to the front door and he did I was right on time and they didn't see Rudolph fly so It was all good. Here I go I can't wait for the summer I said boredly.

Rudolph's POV

I had to go to the garden where I had to choose some things for my birthday party yes I was mad that tony went to school but not for long my parents said that next year I could join his school so that is going to be fun. My sister came up to me with red and purple color schemed birthday colors. I said I wanted purple silver and black it's not for the party silly she said it's for my dress she said oh I smiled you would look good in any colors I said. My sister giggled and said I know Gregory came out of the shadows and said he was not wrong we all laughed and started to pick more stuff for my party. What did you guys do yesterday, oh we visited Jess oh how was it good we found a Soul Matters flower it bloomed right in front of us Gregory smiled and then looked at me for a quick second. I then started to blush a little thinking about what I was yesterday I'm glad they didn't notice. it was 5 hours and I was done with choosing the party now I have to wait one more week for that horrible day to be over. I went to go and get some sheep blood I was hungry I went to the kitchen and got a blood take and heard tony's bus that's weird tony doesn't get out of school until 2/3 more hours. I went to the door to wait on tony I hear the key and tony walked in tony said giving him a big hug why are you out so early don't you remember it's spirit week we get on early on spirit week he said. I did forget I replied My sister flow in and kissed his cheeks. We walked and my sister was talking to tony and said I missed you dearly and kissed his cheeks again. I was pissed all I said was get a room you two my sister was now pissed and said we would but he always goes with you. I smirked and said well I guess he just loves sleeping with me more messing with my sister Gregory was behind us and said you guys are sleeping with each other we then blushed and said not like that. I then looked at my brother in laughter and said you are a dirty-minded vampire. Aren't we all he smiled far I replied Gregory then felt to hang out with his friends again and left me in charge.

Tony's POV

We went to play some board games but we've played most of them we would play mortal combat or call of duty but Rudolph always wins. so we played twisters this is going to go wrong anna got out of the 5th round so It was just me and Rudolph. rudolph's hand put his left foot on the left red and right foot on the right red. we were getting close to each other I was in a downward dog position and anna was getting bored so she went to practice her magic. I sone the wheel and I had to put my left foot on the left yellow and I did My ass was in the air and that was not a good sign. Rudolph spins the wheel and had to put both and hands-on green so he had to lean on top of me to get there. I felt Rudolph's boner hit my ass and I was frozen me and the vampire was very red fuck I said softly and Rudolph collapsed right on top of me My face was very red. why did you fall I said.

Rudolph's Pov

As much as I would love to remind him I have super hearing and I thought he moaned but instead, I said I was losing my grip. That means I win he said with excitement I then laughed and said finally we both laughed and went to my room it was almost night and our parents will be home tomorrow. So tony said with a suspicious look what is it I was wondering he said you could sing us a song as I said please rudy I hear a voice at my door it was anna what happened to practice magic I said well I couldn't help it you haven song to me in science we were 70/7. Fine come hear can you sing my favorite she said fine I said what's your favorite tony asked. we both answered My lullaby get comfortable you two.

Song: My Lullaby: from Lion king 2

Rudolph: sleep my little windchang

Let your dreams take the wing
One day when you're big and strong
You will be a king I've
 been exiled, persecuted
Left alone with no defense
When I think of what that brute did
I get a little tense but
 I dream a dream so prett~~~y
That I don't feel so depressed
'Cause, it soothes my inner kitt~~~y
And it helps me get some rest
The sound of Simba's dying gasp
His daughter squealing in my grasp
His lionesses' mournful cry
That's my lullab~~~~~y
Now the past, I've tried forgetting
And my foes, I could forgive
Trouble is, I know it's petty
But I hate to let them live
 you found myself somebody who'd chase Simb~~~~~a up a tree
Oh, the battle may be bloody, but that kind of works for me
The melody of angry growls
A counterpoint of painful howls
A symphony of death, oh m~~~~y!
That's my lullaby~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rudolph Takes Anna to her room

The scar is gone, but Rudolph still around

To love this little la~~~d
Till he learns to be a killer.......
With a lust for being bad 
Sleep, my little Angel
Your shot is coming

Lays tony on the bed and moves his hair

One day, when you're bi~g and stron~~~g

You will be a king! The pounding of the drums of war
The thrill of Rudolph's mighty roar
The joy of vengeance
Testify!
I can hear the cheering
Anna What a girl!
Payback time is nearing
And then our flag will fly
Against a blood-red sky
That's my lullaby!

Rudolph's Pov

I looked to see tony asleep and put him in the bed and kissed his forehead goodnight, my love.

Tony's Thought

did I hear that right did Rudolph call me his love I opened one eye to see him in his coffin. good night to you too I thought I think about it at school