an invitation

Tony's Pov

I walked in to the bathroom to rudolph and Gill already in the tub I took my cloths off and to join them "You ok Tony" rudolph asked "Yea" I replied with a smile and went in "are you sure" gill asked "Yea why do you two keep asking is something wrong" I said softly. "No reason" they both replied Rudolph then replied "You have been spaced out scene Mist did the visions we talk about this we will say if we want to we don't have to say now or ever if you don't want to" hearing those words calmed me down alittle. "Your right" I said with a smile "Now what is it that you want" I smiled Whatever do you mean" he smirked an pulled me and gill closer. Gill then replied "we know you didnt cll us here for a bath" rudolph then smiled and said "I have two smart boyfriends" "No your just obvious" we both said ⚠️WARNING SMUT⚠️ Rudolph started fingering me and Gill but I was to impashint for that so I climed right on top of him and put his dick in my ass "You just couldn't wait could you" he smiled "No" I replied with a smile as he bounced me up and down Aaaahh~~ I moaned as he went harder it was like long rocks in my ass and I loved it gill started to rub my dick as i was getting fucked after a few minest we switched positions and  I was doggystyle while sucking gills dick and rudolph fucking my as AaaAhh~~ I mouned loudly. "You enjoying yourself" Rudolph asked MMhmm~~ I replied "I'll take it as a Yes he said going faster and faster until gill and him cummed and I drunk every sip of gills cum and rudolph's load of cum bursted out of my ass.It was gill turn and rudolph wanted the both of us in gill at the same time so gill laid on top of me while my dick was in himslowly thrusting while rudolph slowly put his in as well AAAAHHH~~ Gill moaned "You ok Rudolph asked" Yea I said "We can always stop" Gill slowly moaned and said "G~~Gi~~ve It all T~~to M~me" Are you sure we asked "Yea~~" he replied so we did as he said and rudolph put the rst of his dick in I felt rudolph's dick pound on gill's stomach AHAah~~ He mouned over and over agin asking for more The more he asked the more we gave him he was going insane so we slowed down Fu~~Fuck he said over and over I was soon ready to cum and so was rudolph He the said We are going to go all out this last minutes O~~Ok Gill mounted with that me and rudolph went vampier speed AAHHaah~~~ S~~S~~so M~~Muc~~much A Mmhh~~ Yes AAAhhh~~~ we then released a load of cum into gill and he fell asleep. Rudolph put him in bed and came back he looked at me and said "Just cause were finished with him doesn't mean I'm finished with you" with a playful tone "Show me wha you got big daddy" I replied He vampier speeded me to the wall put my legs up and started to enter me A~~AAAahhh~~~ O~~o~~omg Y~Yess he fucked me harder and faster and harder and faster I could barely feel my ass I could feel my body losing energy. he then started to slow down and replied in me .......................................for the 4 time we fucked for 5 hours until I we wear finished we changed and he put me in bed next to gill ⚠️END OF SMUT⚠️  "that was great" I said rubbing Gill's hair "Yea it really was" Rudolph replied we then hear a knock at the door "stay in bed" rudolph said as he went to the door with only his paints and no shirt on ,he opened the door it was Anna "Rudolph" She said "Guess what" "What he" replied she smiled and said "we have been invited to the Ball party and everyone can come it's 4 days in a mansion" "Really"  he replied "Even Alaric can come" "Yea" we need to start pacing the yacht to go leaves tomorrow afternoon get ready away" Anna said dashing off. That was that about I asked rudolph turned to me and said I think we just got an invitation.

                                        To be continued

Sorry for it being this short I am truly 

         But hope you enjoy I love you all