DarkSide

Rudolph's Pov

It was a sunday morning and I was even more excited for tomorrow my first day in a normal school with lots of humans. I wanted to go to sleep and wake up the next day but I have to try the spell with Anna later this afternoon. I turned to notice Tony was gone I got up and heard the shower oh I thought I went in and said room for one more with a smirk. yes there is he smiled come on in he said. I took my clothes off and went in the shower and we bathed each other tony thought it was a good idea to tease me with his butt putting it close to my penis and rubbing against it. I got him back when i put it in him haha. Minutes later we got out the shower and Tony was putting his clothes on still hurry I said anna wants us to go to the mail with her and jess. I know I know but my mom didn't wash my clothes so anna gave me an outfit ok and whats the problem I said he then came out with a skirt nd T-shirt on and said it's a girl out fit he yelled. I blushed and said you look great no tony said I dont want to wear these. come on ton ton if come now I'll give you one of my hoodies fine he said rolling his eyes. he went to the car and gregory drove us there you kids have fun now he said we will remember pick us up at 3:00pm ok ok he said. we went to the mail and anna was talking to tony about the clothes while me and jess watched them. Why did you come I asked well jess said Anna asked me to come and I said yes I smirked and said so are you too a thing  she blushed a light red and said n..n..no It's ok I said you secret's safe with me I smiled. she smiled back and said I'll tell her one day and I'll be there as your wingman I smiled yea that would be nice she replied. We started to go deeper into the mail and tony who was still embarrassed in the skirt tried not to get to girly. I looked and said you know there is nothing wrong with wearing a skirt that's easy for you to say your not wearing one. I looked at a cloth stand and saw a long skirt for 14$ I bot it and put it on I walked to tony and said how about now. Tony became a bright pink color you look great he laughed see I said nothing wrong with wearing a skirt even if you are a guy to hell with all the karens we pass buy. we hold hands and rushed to Anna and Jess who loved my look even if I looked weird with one on what time is it I asked anna looked at her phone and said 12:00 pm ok we have 3 hours I said let's buy some stuff instead of looking Anna said ok we all said. Anna and Tony went and found some stuff and started buying while me and Jess carried the bags.

Tony's Pov

I went to Anna and said why did you bring Jess I didn't want to be a third wheel so you two are dating I said no she blushed. so do you want to date her I asked well I dont know what I want yet I smiled and said dont worry I'll help you with whatever your going through with Jess Think of me as you wingman. Thank you Dear she replied. no problem I said I'm going to the bathroom for a minute ok she said I made my way to the bathroom and used the urine to Pee. I then heard a nose of 2 people coming in they passed me and said look at what we have here hi little man what you got under that skirt I turned to leave but one blocked and the other grabbed my hands. ⚠️Rape Warning ⚠️Hay dont leave yet we haven't even had fun they started taking off my skirt and I screamed for help they then wrapped the skirt on my mouth. I then had nothing but a shirt and underwear on the 2 men both had their cocks out and started fingering my as uuummmm I said trying to still call for help one of the men said how would he do if 2 cocks were in him I dont know lets see I cried for help the then took my underwear off fully and the two men both put their cock in me aaaaaaaa mmm I cried look at they slut he said befor any thing else happened someone busted the door opened.End Of Rape . It was Rudolph  and when He saw this he looked pissed his eyes glowed A gold color and his veins were out the two men got up and said look he think that costum scars us he vampire speed to them and he said I'll give you 30 seconds to run with a straight face. he pick me up and said are you ok I am now I said. he ran and got me some actual pants and gave me his hoodie. He took me to anna and said watch him for me what happened she asked me Rudolph interrupted and said he got raped. She looked at rudolph and said turn it back o not until there taken care of not like this she said too bad he said as he vampire speeds away. What was that all about this is not good she said what I said she looked at me and said Rudolph turned his humanity off again. Again i said yes she said he turned it off when our grandmother died and when alex died and now because of the fear of losing you. How do we bring him back I asked well get him emotional enuf to burst back to his real self. ok take me to him minutes later we made it to rudolph but it was too late he had already killed the 2 men. rudolph looked at us and said what the hell do you guys want. you back the real you back well rudolph said you'll have to wait. he then came up to me and said every person that has hurt you will pay I then kissed him and said this is hurting me. 

Rudolph's Pov

Well I guess I'll leave I said no they all said I looked at Anna and tony in tears *FlashBack* I'll never make you two cry ever again I cried you better not my sister smiled. *End Of FlashBack*

I came back to my senses and apologise they all for gave me and made me promised never to turn off my humanity ever again and I agreed. we went back to get our stuff and drove back home I was still sad about what happened it's ok they said it could have happened to any of us we told the parents the mothers where shocked and the dads whaere proud of me especially tony's father I got tired and was ready to go to my first day of school my parents said I have most of the same classes with tony so I wouldn't get in any trouble. I was getting ready for bed when Tony asked a question out of now were dose antony else have a dark side yes I said worriedly who he asked well me without my humanity Gregory without his humanity my parents can control theres and dark Anna I said Dark Anna he said confusingly well you know how she does magic yea he said well once she used dark magic and it corrupted her making her evil but her emotions where stronger and she took control if she ever used black magic Dark Anna would return even the smallest spell would trigger her. On the plus side because of her magic she cant turn off her humanity so hay plus she is easy to get through. now can we go to sleep love I already have to wake up early for this stupid spell in the morning. ok only if we have some fun first I'm going to have to ask Anna to put a sound protection spell I smirked. Lets have that fun I smirked where is that bunny suit you bought.

To Be Continued

Used 1444 words

hope you guys enjoyed