Dates

Tony's POV

I woke up still blushing and hearing the same sound in my head of rudolph saying goodnight my love. I tried not to think too much about it I think he was still singing the song yea it was just part of the song I thought. but what if he was in love with me well that's not right I thought i'm technically with his sister and how would she feel. I put my clothes on and brushed my teeth to here rudolph coming in hi rudy I laughed hi mortal he replied tiredly. School he yawned yes I said your getting off early again he asked yea I said well ok i'm going back to sleep he yawned for a vampire you love to sleep a lot well he said our daylight rings allow us to sleep and night and be awake at daybreak. yea speaking of rings how much longer does yours last doesn't it need replacement every year I asked yea but we have plenty to last at least 200,000 more years so. Ha the vampire life i said with a sigh well I have to go see you later I said dashing out the bus was coming and I was ready for the day. 30 minutes later I made it to school and I went to homeroom where her was another fight about someone being with there best friends sister I left before anything else happened. I sat and waited for the bell to ring until I hear my homeroom teacher announce that we had a new student Gill everyone began to laugh everyone but me I went up to gill and said hi in tony where are you from the boy looked at me and said T..Texes. Nice i said why did you move here I asked my brother got a job here so we moved oh I said. The bell ringed and He needed help finding his classes He gave me his schedule and It was the same as mine this scared me for a while but it has happened defor so not to creepy. Well your in luck I said we have all of the same classes so  yea. 3 Hours later We went to lunch and started talking about each other and learning about one another until john came over and started making fun of gill. He poured water on Gill and said look the fish is out of the water and look a fish that can't swim. I then called him out and he told me to shut the hell up I looked at him and said make me he then gave me a punch and I landed on the floor I tried to hit him back but I got gut punched trying. Next time learn to fight he said Hours later I went home and saw my parents where home oh no I thought . I snuck through the back and quickly when to me and rudolph's room. As I thought the ghost was clear I gave out a low sigh. I then hears a voice that scars the hell out of me it said why are you hiding from people as i heard the voice I hurried and covered my face It was rudolph.

Rudolph's Pov

I looked at the mortal and said why are you covering your face what's wrong I said worriedly nothing he replied. I put my hand on his shoulder and said you know how I feel about seacret's I said well you kept the secret of you cutting now didn't you he snapped. Oh well I said trying to hold back my anger whatever I snapped Rudolph he said but I turned to fly of until I felt a hand Rudy please don't go I'm sorry I didn't mean for it to come out like that. I looked at the mortals face and asked him what happened. he looked away and said nothing I got madder and said I can see that it is something NOW TELL ME WHO DID IT I yelled. Tony started crying and said john now let me go Tony I forget it He said wiping his tears just don't do anything you will regret ok I said. I flew thinking to myself why did I do that and what am I going to do about it.I went to my secret hide away and thought to myself hoping tony would forgive me I promised never to make him cry but hear I am. I turned to see my secret pet snake pyro he was a 9ft inland taipan. the most poisonous snake in the world. he was my grandmothers and he is very obedient and can do tricks pyro was the last thing my grandmother gave to me before she died my parents wouldn't let me keep it because it could kill humans and should not be in this area of town because it would kill everything. I couldn't bring myself to kill him so I keep him hear.I then heard my mother and father calling me so I put pyro down and flow that 30 minute fly I know my secret hideout was far but I landed home and went to mother and father. Yes mother father hello my child my mother said. you birthday is in 5 days so you need to find a date you know you should ask anna I put up a fake smile and said sure I will look into that. I wanted to ask Tony but I was sure that anna already asked him so. As I flew through the Hallway I saw Tony I yelled his name and he stop I wanted to apologize for what I did and said I was just mad and I'm sorry. It's ok he said I should apologize to I should have never said anything about the cutting it was rude and unnecessary. Your good I said we hugged it out and went down the hall talking we talked for a while I was going to ask him to be my date but Anna came and said Tony dear I found us matching outfits for the party. Oh you two are going with each other I said with a fake smile yes Anna said excitedly. I was angry but I didn't say a word Well I'm going to invite Jess. Anna then Smiled and said couple goals. I frowned and said mother and father told me to I said oh tony said I have a friend named Gill I was wondering if he could come sure I said with a smile As long as he stays out of trouble. 

Tony's Pov

When i found out that Rudolph was going with Jess my blood boiled I don't know why I think it is just one of those jealous best friend things. I hope Rudy is ok I know he hates her he shouldn't be force to do things he hate I know him more than anyone. And he hates that MUTT I thought to myself. I just hope he doesn't do anything to John tomorrow I hope and pray he does not do anything. Especially go to his party with that MUTT 

To Be Continued

                        1211 word's used

Hope you enjoyed ~