The Mutt

Rudolph's Pov

 Can I have a minute to myself I asked  Sure he said but you have to give me all your knives ok I agreed I did as he said and gave him all my knives. Tony left and I was left thinking about what I did I made tony cry let alone my sister to all I do is bring pain to people why must It always be me. I stayed in my room for a few minutes to see my sister and tony talking hi guys I said until I saw my sister with wide eyes coming to hug my. Don't ever do that again she said with tears of anger ok I said I than grabbed her by her shoulder and said I won't let you cry ever again. you better not she smiled. But what made you guys come to my room well tony said we were going to tell you that my parents are out on a business trip and yours where out to look for something for there wall of artifacts. So I said it just us three and brother yes Anna said well this should be a good time how long will they be gone 2 Days my sister said. well me bets make the most of it where is gregory. out with friend anna said so he'll be gone for the day. Well we can always visit Jess yes anna said ok tony said we flew out of the castle and when to the forest Of course tony was with anna and I still hated it it was like seeing hell with your own eyes. we landed and I gave out a whistle. we then heard a whistle back come on out Jessy~~Jess. Rudy she yelled hi wolfy I replied she then looked at anna and said hi anny and tony. Hi they replied

Tony's Pov

We walked through the forest and rudolph was talking to Jess I felt like exploding but I didn't know why she then looked at me a glared. I then looked at anna and she stop glaring I wonder why she glares at me is because im human me and Anna talked for awhile until was stopped at a field. why did we stop I asked we human she replied I found a Black and purple flower with white stars on it. really Anna said what is so good about that its a flower I said well this flower only blooms when there are perfect solemates in ite ora and if the flower turns white that mean the lover are no longer solemates. we should take it said rudolph that's a good idea said anna it would look great in the house. we took the plant and we all started talking about the old days and how jess was a werewolf and how she traveled half of the world.there not supposed to be friends with werewolves but their parents allowed then to because jess a lone wolf she had no pack let alone parents so they were ok with her. 

Rudolph's Pov

I hated Jess because of the why she liked me and I was not into her but she is a good person when she is not simping for me Anna alwased shipped us and get mad when I said I would rather die than have a relationship with her. I looked back to see Anna kissing tony on the cheek and my blood boiled my I was better feeling this pain this is maybe a warning from god that this is my punishment for all the problems I caused in the past. The day sa ending and Tony had to go to school tomorrow lets go guys I said well see you next time wolfy hope so Jess said HoWwwwwww.  we went back to the castle and was getting ready for bed While anna and tony were fighting about sleeping with each other I went and put the flower in my room and got on my bed tony came and said why does she want me to sleep with her you dad almost killed me last time. RIP Tony he lived a good 16 years I laughed he jumped on the bed and trough a pillow at me haha not funny he smiled. well go take a shower you smell like outdoors like that mutt strong word for someone you pretend to like tony said whatever do you mean I smiled and he said one of these days you'll come around to like her. sure go take you shower...........Tony when to take his shower in my bathroom and I started to sing some songs I don't think he can hear me so I put on one of my favorite songs and started singing.

Song's Name Sleepwalking

Rudolph: When do ye turn into ashes When do we burn away Used to be oh so close Now i see you hate me. This ain't the life that you wanted sorry I failed. We have been living in silence but I see you burning gaze and how you resent those feelings that you got for me . Though I don't deserve it sorry I~~~~ failed~~~~~~~. Nothing in you eyes all the are out does your heartbeat inside I used to be a drawn like a firefly to you a flame but now we're just SleepWalking~~~~~~~~.

Rudolph Pov Still

I then heard a small nose and I quickly paused the music And saw Tony in a rob and no shirt. I tried to stop the blushing all I could do is studer Wh..Wh..What are you D..D..Doing hear I can to get my clothes I left them her he said. He then looked at me and asked when could you fucking sing. I sing when i'm alone I replied seeing the packless boy I then smiled and said no pack to see if he left all he did was look and said don't change the subject he than sat on the bed still in the towel. Come on well i said me and Alex us to sing a lot when we were younger my smile then turned in to frown sorry to ask its its ok he hugged me and hugged back.

Tony's Pov

I went in to hug Rudolph and It felt right he saw warm and cozy but most of All I loved hugging Rudolph I then opened my eyes and blushed I forgot to put my clothes on I got my clothes and rushed to the bathroom trying to rush my towel fell and I dashed to the bathroom That was embarrassing. 

Rudolph's Pov

I became a red face at the site of tony's ass Rudolph you didn't see anything right maybe I blushed. Minutes later tony came out blushing it's ok tony I didn't see much there is nothing to be embarrassed about i chuckled he smiled and said you right he than hugged me and said this never happened you have my word tony I replied. Bro cuddle tony said sure I said we cuddled on my bed and said our good nights.

Gregory's Pov

I came home and the house was quit What did they do I thought I went to anna's room and she was sound asleep. I checked her room to make sure he was not sleeping with my sister Good I thought i he was not in hear. I then flew to Rudolph's room and saw he and Tony where sleeping with each other now this is a ship that should sail I thought but my sister wants him I then looked to see his knives are gone Did he finally stop cutting . This is great a gift from god if only he wasn't into anna. what if anna fell in love with someone else I thought to myself. but first I'm getting A picture of this My little brother is finally happy. I got out of the Room and slowly closed the door and turning the lights off Goodnight you two sleep happy nightmares. I think that's the phrase I thought

1346 words used 

Hope you enjoyed