Home Alone

⚠️ Warning Smut Alert ⚠️

Tony's Pov

I looked in shock of the question until I hear A knock at the door it was Anna how do you like you gift brother she smiled. He then responded to I love it what is it that you need I cutted. Well she smiled we were going to the movies to watch Vampires in the western. You know we hate that movie we said that's why you two are staying here I told the fam you guys were asleep. so you guys can do whatever she said as she winked at Rudolph. Minutes later they all left and it was just me and Rudolph. So~~~o he said do you want to have that fun I was talking about It's just us He smiled. Ok fine I said as long as you put on good music. Rudolph then laughed and walked towards me and  said you are going to be my good music. I then felt his lips touch mine as he put his hands around my waist and pulled me in closer ah~~h I softly said giving into the vampire. Who knew vampires where good kissers He laughed and said I could say the same to you mortals. He then pushed me to the Bed and jumped on top of me and started sucking my neck leaving a hickey don't make it too big I moaned. To late he said putting his hands up my shirt. We took each other's shirt off and Rudolph started sucking on my nipples Ahh~~h I moaned and covered my face with my hands. He don't hide you beautie from me Its ok I love the sounds you make now show me that beautiful face. I slowly uncovered my face and looked at the vampire that's more like it he said he then reached for my phone to put a song on found it he said as he put my phone down the song Stalker Tango played I looked and said what dose this song have to do what we're about to do. he smiled and said your going to love me more like this song says the vampire than took his pants of and hoped back on the bed. And slowly took the skirt I was wearing off and he slowly took my boxers off and started to lick my dick A~~hh I moaned he started sucking faster and faster Ru~~Rudolph I said He then suck even faster A~hh I then cummed and he swallowed every drop he then flipped me over and took his doxer off I turned to a 10 inch dick I was turned on at the site you ready He said go easy I said softly ok mortal I'll be gentle. He slowly entered in me A~~hh I moaned A~~~~HHHH you ok he said yea it's just my first time hav~e~ing a b~~ig d~ic~k in m~~e. He started stroking me and it hurt but it felt so good I thought A~~hh Ru~Ru~~dolph mo~re. Saying that he put the rest in me and I felt it from my stomach more I said Pl~~ease. Any th~thin~g for y~you tony he said he flipped me and we were face to face  but I'm taking control He said I looked at him and said o~ok. 

Rudolph's Pov

Let's start the fun I thought I lifted Tony's legs and stoked him A~~hh he moaned I enjoyed his little moans but let's see if we can make those moans louder. I began to stroke harder and harder A~hhhhhhhh He moaned Yes A~~hhh more I did as he said and stroke harder Ahhh Y~~ESSSS MMM~~~~HHH. Master he said I love when he gets wild I vampire speed him on top of me and said you want this dick urn it grind now I said with a smirk. yes master he replied he. then started to stroke his selfon my dick up and down A~~~hhhhhh yes~~ss. I then smacked his ass and said is that all you can do I then pulled him into a kiss. I than felt him cum on my chests I got my fingers and picked it up and ate it delicious I said minutes after I fllowed and cummed to A~hh Tony said thank you for this I then looked at him and said Your welcome love.

We got up to change our clothes and hit the showers while having one more round of course who new mortals loved having this much sex ever. We got finished and layed on the bed tony looked at me and said how long have you had feeling for me. I looked at him rubbed his cheek and said since we met. he rushed up and said why haven't you said anything well I thought you liked my sister so I didn't want to make her angry plus I didn't know if you would like me back so I keep quiet. when did you have feeling for me well at first I started thinking this was a friend thing and so I Didn't think much of it. Plus I thought you guys were from a time where dating the same gender was banished He said. We did I responded but things changed long time ago so yea. So tony what would that make us I asked Well based off what we just did I'd say were boyfriends Boyfriends? I replied well when two boys want to be with each other then they are called boyfriends. Boyfriends I said that sounds nice. Tony then looked at me and said the best part now is that we don't have to tell our family they started this before we could. We laughed and kissed once again. do you know what my favorite part of that song is I asked. can you sing it to me tony replied anything for you.

Rudolph

It's not that complicated
No matter what they say
I'll never meet another you
It's not that difficult
To get my head around
I'll never meet another you

Tony's Pov

Aww Rudy that was sweet well it is for you so it fits. I looked at the vampire and said what do you think will happen to jess and anna. well this was their choice he said I wonder what made then just stop liking us I said. Rudolph looked at me and said well ask tomorrow plus you can't go anywhere He smiled. Yea because of you i said you said you wanted more He smirked. Well I didn't think you would go that hard on me come on you liked it didn't you he asked. yess I said rolling my eyes ok then you should rest now or you are you asking for a round three. Maybe tomorrow I smiled we will see he smirked but for now let's go to bed he said. we cuddled on the bed and went to sleep Goodnight love rudolph said good night to you to Ruby He kissed my forehead and we went to sleep

To Be Continued

1167 word used 

Hope you guys enjoyed