Reborn

Tony's pov 

It has been 2 months cents the incident and I am the only one who remembers everything that happened and I had to get out of school because of my vampirism and rudolph has been teaching me how to control them. Rudolph has been very happy lately  I wonder why rudolph I asked yes my love he replied you look happy I said yes He replied why I asked my mother is pregnant he replied What I Said I thought vampiers couldn't get pregnant me two he said but she did. she is two months pregnant he said what I replied. He didnt I thought He reincarnated himself smooth I thought but will he remember anything. Tony I heard him yell yes rudolph sorry what did you say that means our curse was lifted what curse I replied Well he said long ago a witch fell in love with the original vampire and the vampire was not interest as he wanted to be with someone else years later the vampire married his love and wanted kids so to stop him the witch cursed him to not have kids and that the only why a child could be born a vampire is if the baby was born during her transition. Only a obayifo child could stop the curse and be reborn. Oh I said Rudolph then looked at me in fear what is it I said well if the curse is back then I will have to start wearing a condom why I asked I can't get pregnant I'm a boy he let out a giggle and said well vampire sperms are very powerful when active they could even get boys pregnant what I said you have been having sex with me with no condom while the curse was broken he let out a nervous chuckle and said hope for the best. Rudolph I replied I'm sorry he said but when you think about it we could have a kid of our own I'm almost 17 I replied and that is the age you will say he replied plus he added we would be great parents he then grabbed my waist and said would you at least think about it he said I looked at him and said I'll think about if.

Rudolph's Pov

I almost flow up for joy yes I said i didn't say yes he replied but you didn't say no I smirked well he smiled you might need to buy some condoms tonight if we're still going on that date. I almost forgot about our date this is going to be our first real date without any problems but first I have to find something to wear. I flew us to our room passing jess and anna's room hearing a moan I then knocked and said be careful The curse is broken really she said yes I said ok she replied going back to what they were doing. Tony looked at me with his half rudy eye how would that work for girl he asked I looked at him and said it's better not to explain oh he said eww yeah I said now let's find something to wear. Minutes we heard my mother scream i flew as fast as I could what is it mother I said my water broke what I said in confusion I thought you said You where 2 months I she is my father replied. then how is he then interrupted and said go get the Nurses Now we said I flew and did what he said. Minutes later we waited to see what was up why did our mothers water brake anna asked if she was only 2 months. Found it jess said it saids here if the baby comes early that mean the sperm had enough energy to grow faster the normal. What do you mean faster I said are you blind she said it's what is happening. We waited even more and I was getting worried not just for my mom buy for the four of us I then looked at them and said guys we all have to start being careful when it comes to sex because now anna you can get pregnant and I can get tony pregnant and we dont need a hive of supernatural babies at least not yet ok I said ok they agreed. ok I'll start wearing condoms and anna will start putting the Baby protection spell on not just her but jess to. The doctors finally came out and said we could come in and we rushed in she was ok she then called me and annas name weakly. Yes mother we said she then handed to me our new baby brother.

Tony's Pov

I looked at rudolph as he holded his baby brother his mother then looked at me and said what should we name it tony. I looked at her and said I cant this is a family thing to do name the baby they then looked at rudolph and he walked up to me and said you are family Always and forever everyone then looked at me once again I already now what I will name him I said what they said Gregory Gregory rudolph sid softly I love it rudolph's mother said  Gregory Isaac Sackville-Bagg his mother added. rudolph then went to me and the baby started crying do you want to help me calm it down rudolph asked sure I would love to I replied.

Song: Sing Me To Sleep

Tony: Wait a second, let me catch my breath
Remind me how it feels to hear your voice
Rudolph: Your lips are movin', I can't hear a thing
Livin' life as if we had a choice
Tony: Anywhere, anytime
I would do anything for you
Rudolph: Anything for you
Yesterday got away
Melodies stuck inside your head
Tony: A song in every breath

Both: Sing me to sleep now
Sing me to sleep
Oh, won't you sing me to sleep now?
Sing me to sleep

Tony: Remember me now, time cannot erase
I can hear your whispers in my mind
Rudolph: I've become what you cannot embrace
Our memory will be my lullaby

Both: Sing me to sleep now
Sing me to sleep
Won't you sing me to sleep now?
Sing me to sleep

Rudolph: Any-anytime
I would do-do-do-do-do-do-do-do-do-do-do
Tony: Time away
Yesterday-day-day-day-day
Rudolph: Any-anytime
I would do-do-do-do-do-do-do-do-do-do-do
Both: Time away
Yesterday-day-day-day-day

Tony's Pov

We looked to see everyone sleep well rudolph said at least we took the baby to sleep as he laid the baby down next to his mother. He then looked at me and said where did you get the name gregory from oh I said looking at the baby a friend I smiled. well I smiled we should do to bed you mean go to bed or go~~ to bed I smiled and said I'm ready for another round with the condom this time As you say my queen he said caring me to our room I guess we will have to do our date tomorrow I said sadly Rudolph took off his shirt and said I have something tomorrow that you are going to love. Other then the devils tango we are about to do I didn't say all that just know tomorrow will be a special day ha said taking off my pants and boxers.

⚠️Smut Warning⚠️well I said might as well ride tonight I said oh your a meat rider not he replied tonight I am I said getting on top of him well if you want this dick you must earn it he said yes master I replied kissing him our clothes were off and I was ready I made sure he put the condom on Ahh~~ I said the condom make it slid right in I thought but the pain was worth it I stroked myself up and down feeling the dick go in and out we dont get tired I said how will we stop this time I asked he then looked at me and said when we hear noise Ahhh~~~ ok I moaned. now you should us that vampire speed like I showed you he smirked ok I said I stocked even faster and it hurt but felt good vampire sex is amazing I softly relied. Rudolph then got me of turn around he said I did as he said and turned around arch he said I did he slapped my ass ahh~~ I said you like that he asked yes~~ I moaned your bubblebut is so nice He said I loved when he got wild while we were having sex the true beast came out of him. He started teasing me putting a little of his dick in and putting in out I then switched back and put the whole thing in there Aahhhhhhhh~ I said uhh he said you couldn't wait for this dick in you no i said well you want it all here you go. He put his whole dick in and out of me I felt it in my stomach Ahhhh~~~~ Yes with every stroke he went harder Ahh~~ yes more more. As you wish my queen he replied and he went all out. You now the rest 

They had a Nice night Lol

To Be Continued

       Hope you guys enjoyed

Used 1526 words