Accept It

Tony's Pov

"You are what my parents said" well I said a little softer "I'm pregnant with Rudolph's baby haha," I said. Congrats Rudolph's mom said in joy and excitement but my parents were the opposite they looked mad but I could sense they were worried. Could me and my parents have a word allows I said to everyone Rudolph then looked at me and said he was staying I nodded yes and everyone left My dad keep giving Rudolph a death star "father stop" I said "How are we supposed to be ok with these you pregnant with Rudolph child you are only 19" "that is the same age you and mom had me so what is the problem with me doing it"? My dad snapped win I said that "He is one of the most dangerous creatures alive and you just have sex with him how long do you think it will take for him to hurt you or that damn baby" HE WOULD NEVER I yelled pushing him to a wall "How long do you think until you hurt that baby" he said Rudolph then butted in and said, "Sir lesson I know your son and I now his humanity and love will protect the baby from anything or anyone even if it is a monster like me". He then stormed out and my mother then started looking at my father and said "This is not the man I fell in love with you are angry because Tony is having a child when you should be celebrating. And now you have pushed away one of the only people that see our son and who loves him for what he is........ for who he is so when he brings Rudolph back you will apologize to him and think him for everything he has done for our son do you understand me" she said yes he said looking at me while tears roll through my eyes I I vampier speed out of the room to find Rudolph. I whipped my tears and headed to anna's room hopping to find Rudolph. "Anna" I said knocking on her door she opened it and said "Hi tony how did the conversation go" "not too well" I replied "have you seen Rudolph" Yes he went to the forest I think is he ok" she said "Thanks" I replied I rushed out to find him I looked everywhere and I could not find him where has he gone I thought he wouldn't just leave me he wouldn't just leave this family his family his home. I started to cry at the thought of him leaving or worse I opened the door to my parent waiting for me and Rudolph but there was no Rudolph. Where is Rudolph my father asked I then looked at him with tears in my eyes and said" I couldn't find him" I ran to my room and I was angry sad and for all, I knew lonely I then looked in the drawer and saw a note from Rudolph?

Note:  Dear Tony                                                                                                                                                                       I am so sorry about what I am about to say but I will be leaving for a while what your father said is true I will be putting you and that baby in danger I have too many enemies and I am very dangerous around you or our child. So I will be gone for you to know what is best for you and our child I am sorry it has to be like this Love but I want what is best for you and I am sorry for the pain you are going through but let it be known that I will be back and I will always love you I will love you our child my family and our home let it be known I will never forget about you I just think we need a little space to know what the other needs or wants. Tell my sister I said thank you for being there and for giving me a chance at being with the person I love most tell her I said stay happy. I will love you always and forever I will always Have Endless love for you                                                                                                                                                                                                 LOVE: Rudolph

I was crying so hard I screamed until my lungs broke I cried and cried and cried Everyone came into the room asking what was wrong as I gave them the note and everyone teared up. I then cooled down and flipped the switch "we will be leaving now I said to jess and anna I will be in the car waiting". Ok, Anna said they went to get their things as I put my thing in the trunk "Wait" my parents said running out of the house "Don't go" they said "Why so you can drive my baby away you want me to be lonely or is that just a parents job"  they looked at me and said "your" but Before they could finish I said "I don't want to talk to you" I said looking at my father "you don't have to leave" he said, "yes I do if it means leaving with the person who drove the father of my child away." I didn't mean to he said with tears"  I then looked at him and said I am a vampire now and if you think your ok I'm sorry would work on me like it us to well it won't I hope you raise my sibling better then you raised me. My father looked at me and said bu... I then snapped "DO YOU NOT GET IT I DONT WANT TO BE AROUND YOU YOU PUSHED HIM AWAY YOUR THE REASON MY HEART IS IN PAIN YOU PUSHED THE ONLY PERSON I LOVED AWAY SO JUST ACCEPT IT.........." Please I said Minutes later everyone showed up to tell us bye and we drove off to live in Alexes old house it is almost an hour away luckily only we know where it is but us and hopefully Rudolph will come back to us I thought rubbing my belly we made it and we put our things in the house it was a 7 bedroom 5 baths so we picked our rooms and unpacked anna was in the kitchen unpacking food "why to bring mortal food?" I asked "well?" she said "your baby will come out human until it dies and be reborn again and Jess is a werewolf, not a vampire" "wait I said I have 9 months until this baby is born I thought is was the same for vampier pregnancy" Well she said, "you have 5 months actually and I know you worried about Rudolph dont worry I have a locater spell cooking now"............ "Whatever," I said leaving I called gill and told him everything minus the part where the supernatural exists. he looked at me and grabbed my hands looks at me and said "I will be here" After that he kissed me and I pulled him in and well you know the rest. In the morning.

Anna's Pov

What the hell I said as tony comes through the door you moved on these fast "no" he replied well then what the hell is Gill doing here? "Well," he said I needed a therapist and Gill was there so I told him and then wiped his memory and convinced him he loved me and may have drank some of his blood it was a sweet taste. I then looked and could tell he switched his humanity off and with that, I just said your right food is food. thank you now if you will excuse me I will be going I have a strange craving for blood, pickles, and ice cream mixed in one. That is just the baby and if you keep drinking blood it will kill your baby or worst got it he said with a worried look. Gill then came out of the room to hug tony hello love tony said hi to you he said. I will leave you two to it I said as I left thinking I have to find that locater spell and find my brother and me and him will have a talk about family and what is the right thing to do together

To Be Continued

Hope you enjoyed