Birthday Party

Time passed sorry

Tony's Pov

It's the Day I thought I jumped out of My bed and went to Rudolph and said happy birthday birthday boy. Uhh no 20 more years he said no I don't have 20 years I said I then here a knock on the door it was Anna. Happy birthday I said to Anna thank you darling she said as she kissed my cheeks. Get a room you two Rudolph growed you need to get up brother we have to talk. About the 100 year song she said. 100 year song I said in what is that. Rudolph then looked at me and said we have to do a song intren ever 100th year of our birthday we are now 1,700 so we have to do a song today. Ok he said let's go get gregory and go practice can I come I said no people cant see our show for the party you'll see in in a few hours but you should go eat and help with any thing that needs to be done rudolph said. ok I replied I raced down to see my parents made breakfast hi kiddo he said as my mom came to give me a kiss did you sleep good they asked yes i did are you ready for the party they asked. yes I have to get dressed and help with the rest of the decorations so are you and rudolph going together no I said confusingly. Why would you think that I asked My parents looked at each other I then looked and said come on I can take it. Well sweetie she said you and rudolph don't Act like just friends she said giving me My pancakes. What do you mean I said well Gregory sent this to us 3 days ago and we thought you two where you know. They said as I blushed choking on my pancakes. Hold on you siad gregory sent this to you how does he now how to use one I taught him my dad said. Just in case of emergencies and we weren't around and something happens to you. I didn't think he would learn that fast he is a vampire I said. So are you guys telling me that you two have been shiping me and rudolph well my parents said Rudolph's parents do to and gregory. Well I said I'm going with Anna and Rudolph is going with I stopped as I felt my Blood boil Jess I said with a fake smile. I finished my pancakes and went change into the cloths Anna picked for me. do me and rudolph really act like a couple I thought no it's just best friend things. But then I thought best friends don't cuddle or get jealous when there with someone else and then I thought We have been like this since we meet it's normal for us at least I think so. 5 hours later  the party was ready and I was walking with Anna when they do there song they have to walk with their date. I then thought that means Jess will be walking with Rudolph Oh no I thought I hope Rudolph will be ok.  I then saw Rudolph vampier speed to his parents and give them a paper but I didn't see what he was wearing. every one then sat and I heard the announcement from Rudolph's parents everyone today is the 30th Song so we will be presented with not 1 of our children not 2 but all 3 let's hear them.

Rudolph's parents :  Once upon a time  in a place known there was a dream no one knew who drent the dream but such a small dream it was  the tiny dream began to think I don't want to disappear. How can I make people dream of me. The tiny dream thought and though and finally it came with an Idea. i will make the humans come to me and then I will make them create my world.

the music started and I looked to see If I could see rudolph let the music began my parents said. and They started walking with their dates

Gregory:  

The first Alice walked into

the woods of Wonderland

Bravely, with a fearsome sword
held tightly in her hand
Slicing down whatever laid
in her unyielding wrath
Leaving chaos in her wake
by a red bloody path
Then Alice strayed too
far, lost within the woods
Giving in to all her sins,
locking her away for good
Much like the gruesome path
that marked her evil ways
Still her life remains a
mystery till this very day

Rudolph:  Second Alice was a tame
and tender gentle man
Singing songs to all the
folks who lived in Wonderland
Everyday he'd sing away
to all the girls and boys
One by one, he's spreading
evil slowly with his voice
Whenever he would sing,
people gathered round
Madness took a hold of him,
shot him dead to the ground
Blood stained the roses to
a bright and somber red
Once loved and enjoyed by all,
the man was left for dead

Anna: The third Alice was a
lovely girl from Wonderland
Beautiful, the girl was
born into a life so grand
She charmed all the people
to her every beck and call
Then she birthed a kingdom
that would rise above them all
This Alice was then crowned,
turned into a queen
Ruling all the people here,
lost within a crazy dream
So afraid of death the girl
was mindless and warped
Once a gorgeous ruler now
she's just an ugly corpse

Gregory: Find the bright forest path,

that's where the journey starts
A tea party with blue roses,
that's where the forest parts
The invite from the
queen, it actually was
The trump card the Ace of Hearts

Anna and Rudolph had to dance with each others partners so Anna danced with Jess and Rudolph with Tony. They then began to dance.

Rudolph And Anna: 

The fourth Alice was a pair

of siblings who were twins

Straying into Wonderland

is where their tale begins
Wandering across the world,
they passed through many doors
Curious of this new place
they traveled and explored
Rudolph The stubborn older brother Rudolph

Anna: the clever younger sister Anna

Rudolph And Anna: Were close to see the nature

of the true Alice at hand

Tony almost kissed Rudolph until the music came back on

Both will never wake up from

the dream that they had planned
Forever they'll wander

hopelessly in Wonderland

Rudolph's Pov

The music had ended and I looked at tony who had the biggest smile on his face we broke up the dance pose and bowed. People looked at me and tony smiled and clapped their hands everyone then got up and enjoyed there visit Anna then jumped at me and said tony I didn't know you could dance you were in the moment. he saw I smiled good jod I then went to Jess who was enjoying herself and trying almost everything. I then saw Anna whisper in tony's ear He blushed and his eyes were wide I then saw him glance at me  what are they talking about I thought. Cake Jess yelled Yeah I thought we went to the 2 feet cake and everyone song us the birthday song even tony even though everyone else he was the only one I heard make a wish our my mother said me blow the candles out and ate some cake. Jess looked at me and smirked what did you wish for I saw scared because Jess has not been simping for me for a few days. I then looked at her and said if I tell you It won't come true. I looked to see tony was gone and so was Anna I didn't mind for once I saw having fun 1 hour later I see my sister but no tony where were you I said. I was opening my presents and practicing my spell she said well have you seen tony I asked he went to the bathroom she said. Oh ok the party ended 45 minutes later. It was 11:23 and I was going to change I went in my room closed the door and turned my lights on. I turned hearing a whisper. I turned to see Tony in a skirt outfit with bunny ears with a bow on his wrist. Happy birthday Tony what are you doing.

Tony's Pov

I sat on the bed and said we have been friends for a long time and we do things that friends don't do so Anna and Jess though to give me to you as a present and the whole family agreed to this. So your My property He laughed why did you say it like that He then turned my head to the bloomed solemate flower. Does that mean yes it does Rudolph stopped my sentence you know he smirked it's the weekend you don't have school tomorrow. yeah I said your point I said what do you say to having fun tonight he said.

To Be Continued 

           Next Chapter Will Have Smut

Used 1460 words 

Hope you enjoyed