Our Kingdom

Rudolph's Pov

people started to leave cause the pool was closing and tony and gill where sleep I tried to wake them up but they would not bug so I put gill on my back, pick tony up and walked them to the room. Anna and Jess already went back with Alaric so i just had to get them there,....... halfway there Gill woke up and said "did I fall asleep" I then replied "yes luv you and tony" I smiled "Sorry" he said "It's fine" I replied "i needed a work out anyways". he smiled and laid his head back on me. We made to the room to see Alaric making dough with Anna "Hi daddy" he said Hi" Little man, what are you making" I asked "Pizzzzaa" He replied with a happy expression "Really" i said putting tony and gill down on the bed "save me some gill replied as he cuddled tony. "Ok papa" he replied I went into the kitchen and asked "is there room for one more". Anna then looked at me and said "grab some dough pizza man" I then looked at her and said Pizza Pizza and we all laughed. We made the pizza and a hug mess Alaric throw some flour at anna she through some at Alaric then at me so we had a food fight. I told Alaric to do watch tv while we clean up. Anna used her magic and I used my speed we were finished in 10 minutes it was child's play for us. Anna then asked

Anna's Pov

"When are we going to tell then" I said "We will tell them soon" "But for now we will act normal like we were before we knew about our past" (Explain- When tony and jess went through there mind and saw what happened the trigger to the memories where unchained so now they remember everything) "The past is now behind us" I said "We can tell them" "That's the thing" Rudolph replied I have a son in this life I can let him grow up knowing I killed his other dad and got his sister to bring us back to life if we died". He said I then replied "You and I BOTH know that is nat what happened", "They were going to kill me but you swapped places with me and you got beheaded., "i shouldn't have let you gon through with it IT SHOULD HAVE BEEN ME" he stoped me and said "You where my sister my queen I would serve until I die" He hugged me and started to sing it "Oh my la~~dy, my queen, I will serve until I die Fate had given us life, now the twins are damned with spite If someday we're rebo~~rn and are pardoned all of our crime~~s ..........Let us walk hand in hand to a world filled with light" I wiped my tears and said "thank you brother how did I end up with such a loyal brother like you"he went on his knees and said "I am more than your brother I am your servant" I then looked at him and said now that our plan is in motion all we have to do is wait" Rudolph got back up and said with what if I my ask" "It's ok brother I will tell you. We are getting our kingdom back and this time we will be there to stay not hide or run." "We both got what we wanted so we will have no reason to be evil to those who are siered to us" I said Rudolph smiled at me and said "we will have our happy ending with a kingdom on or side" he left out the kitchen and saw everyone was sound asleep Rudolph then whispered to me and said "I kind of like the life we have now" I then whispered back and said I do to but it is our kingdom it is rightfully ours we are the strongest supernaturals to bo born." we need to be protected from those who want us dead and who knows we are alive" "yes you are right" Rudolph replied I then smiled and said "Have I ever been wrong brother" "No my queen" he replied I then stood him up and said "don't call me that we are siblings and when we get our kingdom we both will rule it with Tony and gill as your queens and Jess as mine" "Really" he said  "Yes" i replied "You just need to learn to trust me instead of me trusting you we need to trust each other" I said as I hugged him I then laid in the bed with jess telling Rudolph good night as he went to lay with Alaric cause tony and gill where everywhere on the bed. as he laid with his son rudolph said we will tell them when the time is right just not right now." we will when we win our kingdom" He replied. Great I said as I turned the light off "good night dear sister" rudolph said I then replied with a "Good night dear Brother and we went to sleep.

To Be Continued 

Hope you enjoyed sorry is is short