Chapter 1 | Stoll Puke |

𝔸𝕝𝕠𝕣𝕒 𝕃𝕦𝕡𝕚𝕟-𝔹𝕝𝕒𝕔𝕜

    Hi, I'm Alora Lupin-Black, daughter of Remus Lupin, Sirius Black, and Psyche, legilimens. My dads got together, and when they desired a child, my mum offered to surrogate. She did this for a reason, not just for my dads' happiness. She knew a child of her's would be a mindful child, a warrior destined to fall in love with a child of the sea, while some other would love them too. She believed if that child had two brave and powerful parents, they'd win every fight.

    Too bad I'm only allowed at camp and school.

    Chiron didn't want me to end up dying and we'd have to wait another thousand years for a child of the sea and a child of Psyche, a werewolf, and a murderer.

    After Padfoot (I called them by their nicknames since I had two dads) got arrested, Moony wasn't sure he could take care of me alone as a werewolf nonetheless, so he gave me to mum and told her to take me somewhere safe, so I came here when I was only one. I had constant contact with him, though.

    In my opinion, the chances of me falling in love with Percy Jackson were below zero. Sure, he was cute, but he was also an idiot. And that's coming from me! The nicest of the Psyche children! And that's saying something! Literally, all our sibling arguments are really just us saying, 'No, you're the best!'.

    Out of Percy and Thalia, I loved Thalia more. Or even out of everyone at camp. Thalia was the most amazing person in the world. She was a fighter. She didn't care about my destiny. All she cared about was that I didn't go into her thoughts as I did with everyone else for fun.

    I could tell you every single person at Camp Half-Blood or at Hogwarts deepest, darkest secrets. Luke's mind was harder to get into, but I put that down to him having gotten used to me combing through his thoughts and had learned to block me out, not that an evil titan took over his mind. Woopsie. It's a mistake anyone could make. Honest.

    I was the most...powerful of my siblings. For one, I didn't have dyslexia like most demigods. I could read the Greek, but I guess I was just fortunate enough to get away with it. I had every single power Psyche could give her children, even if I had two mortal dads (who happened to be wizards and one a werewolf, so it's not all incredible). My mum and dads did some sort of ritual with blood and I was generated into my mum's belly or something. My mum put in more than enough blood so I still was equivalent to a demigod. I was half-god, quarter witch, and  quarter werewolf. I didn't turn into a wolf like my dad. I didn't have enough of his blood to become a lycanthrope. But I hadn't shaken the complete werewolf thing. Every full moon, I became really sick.

    When I started Hogwarts two years ago, I had five main friends. Hermione, Harry, Ron, Neville, and Audrey. Mainly Neville, Audrey, and Hermione. Then in my second year, I met Luna, and we were instantly best friends. I grew a bit distant from Hermione that year, but I managed to mend that towards the end of the year and I ended up getting petrified because of it. The depressing part was I didn't even get to fight the basilisk! Harry's not even a demigod! I hoped maybe if I fought the basilk, maybe I could've been allowed on a quest.

    I was in Ravenclaw. The hat heavily debated over Hufflepuff and Ravenclaw. Slytherin and Gryffindor were out of the picture. I wasn't brave or ambitious at all. I was creative and loyal though. I met Hermione and Neville on the train, and Harry and Ron through Hermione.

    I was walking and talking with Thalia (she came back just a few weeks ago) when my summer took a nasty turn. "Alora! No! I can't talk to trees at will! Just because I was one doesn't mean I can talk to them." Thalia insisted.

    "I could feel your soul. From inside your tree. It was strong. I just assumed..." I trailed off, mad at myself which often happened when I couldn't tell what my powers were saying, and Thalia wrapped an arm over my shoulders.