Chapter 3 | Hogwarts |

The morning was not as nice as the night. As I hadn’t bothered to unpack, I was all set. I just had to put on muggle clothes…aka my normal clothes. Just no Camp Half-Blood shirt.

    Is it just me or if the Stoll twins and the Weasley twins met, the world would be doomed? I had to sit next to them in the car. Not that I was complaining. I got to overhear all their pranks so it was a win-win.

    I went with Harry, Ron, and Hermione. Woo. I dunno, Harry just wanted to talk to the three of us. “Who d’you reckon he is?” Ron asked, and I grimaced at my sleeping dad.

    “Dear ol’ dad, Remus Lupin.  I think he said he was teaching defense against the dark arts this year.” I said, sitting down next to him.

    “Well, I hope he’s up to it,” Ron said, doubtfully. “He looks like one good hex would finish him off. Anyway…” He turned to Harry. “What were you going to tell us?”

    Harry explained and I was aghast. “Sirius Black escaped to go after the two of you? Oh, Alora, Harry…you’ll have to be really, really careful. Don’t go looking for trouble.” Hermione said.

    “I don’t go looking for trouble. Trouble usually finds me.” Harry said, and I gave him a look.

    “Okay, you really sound like Prissy Jackson, and let’s just say I’m not liking it.” I said, and Ron laughed.

    Then Gigi was at the window, and I let her in. I took the letter from her. I opened and internally sighed. Obviously, it was from Percy.

Miss Neat Handwriting,

  You really annoy me with how neat your handwriting is. And the fact that you call me Prissy (hint, hint). It makes me feel all sad. Anyways, I chose to write to you ‘cause…well, I kind of was maybe possibly might have been worried about you. Sensing human souls in dogs ain’t normal, even by demigod standards. Also that dog showed up outside my window growling at me. It’s scary. Maybe you were just scared. Because I’m scared. And please say you’re scared I am literally terrified. That dog doesn’t like me.

  Butterfly, also who cares if you're three thousand miles away? I think. I dunno if that says three thousand or tree toe sand. You have really fancy pants handwriting, even with Greek. I’m just really, really bored right now. Otherwise, I’m not sure I’d say I was concerned for you. But, I have a serious question. Doors or wheels? Annabeth is saying wheels, but I think it’s doors.

Peace,
The amazing Persay Jakson

    I snorted. He managed to spell his own name wrong. He should’ve written in Greek. Why’d he write everything else in Greek except his name?

    “Who’s…Persay Jakson?” Harry read over my shoulder.

    “Prissy Jackson. The dimwit spelt his name wrong.” I said, and he frowned.

    “Isn’t that the guy you can’t stand?” He asked, and I nodded. “So why is he sending you a letter?”

    “‘Cause he’s bored.” I said, and I folded the letter in half.

    “So, you don’t like this guy?”

    “No.”

    “So you aren’t gonna write back?”

    “Well…I am gonna write him back.” When Harry gave me a look, I rolled my eyes. “What do you want me to say? ‘No, I’m just gonna leave him hanging on this important question’?”

    “What’s the important question?” Hermione asked.

    I hesitated. “Doors or wheels.” I said, quietly.