2 - Whoa you're okay?

Marshall pov

Dina is my assistant for a whole week already. I have to admit that she is doing her job very well.

I mean, we dont really talk...but if so, its because she still has some questions.

And otherwise, I'm at the studio most of the time anyways so we barely even see each other.

And also...we still dont really know each other. I mean I kinda feel bad that I dont really talk to her when I'm home. Because when I'm home i either work out, watch football or just listen to newest shit in hip hop that had dropped the week before.

But on the other side i dont have to talk to her. Its not my job. Sometimes i just dont have energy to, even though I know its kinda mean.

Right now I was just driving home from the studio. It was dark outside already because I worked longer than usual.

Dina pov

I already had finished cleaning the house, went for grocery shopping and did the laundry.

It was already pretty late so I just decided to make something for dinner. I started to cut some vegetables because I wanted to make a soup. I just hoped Marshall would like it because it was my favourite reciepe.

I dont even know if Marshall will even eat something in general or if so if he will just take the food with him into his room or to the couch where he watched some football or basketball on tv.

I know I shouldnt be offeneded by that because he litterely lives here and really doesnt need to talk to me when he worked all day but he maybe could appreciate me a bit more, I dont know...

It's just that he barely says thank you or good morning or something like that...

But I mean on the other hand he pays me a lot to do all this so I shouldn't really care anyways. But it somehow makes me feel like a bother and honestly, sometimes it's kinda boring.

Because while he either eats on the couch in front of the tv or in I his room, I always just stay in the kitchen because he never really offered me to sit anywhere else.

I mean, i of course can probably sit everywhere I want but it just still feels weird to just do it.

I dont expect us to be friends or anything because that will probably never happen. But everytime I'm trying to be nice or do him a favor he doesn't say anything in return...

Anyways...

The soup was done just in time. Because now I heard Marshall enter the house.

I think he was talking on the phone to someone because it sounded like he would joke around with someone.

I was right because when he entered the kitchen he was still on the phone.

I just slightly smiled at him and mouthed a 'hey' when he noticed me.

He just nodded a bit in returned and opened the fridge.

He took out a red bull, that I have bought earlier, because I know he litterely barely drinks anything else.

"Yo Fif, Ill talk to you tomorrow, okay?", he said into the phone. "Yup...alright, dope-...Bye."

He hung up and opened the Red bull.

"Uhm, Marshall, I made some soup...so if you want some...", I started and expectantly looked over to him

"I'm not really that hungry", he said without even fully looking at the soup and took another sip and left the room.