16 - Please tell me you're joking!

Dina pov

"Paul! What the--", a very grumpy Marshall hissed into his phone. "No, but what am I supposed to do there?! ... Maybe I dont want to get social, how bout tha-- What?! Paul!"

I just sighted and went into the kitchen. Sometimes i just cant stand watching him snapping at Paul so often. I mean that poor guy is just doing his job. On the other side its judt so funny to watch that Paul is like Marshalls dad, they're always arguing but seep down Marshall knows that Paul is always right.

"Fuck you Paul, I'm not doing shit!", I heard Marshall snap while i was making myself a coffee since it was still so early in the morning.

Sometimes i really think Paul calls Marshall so early in the morning on pupose just because wants to provoke him even more since he's extra grumpy in the morning.

"Aight, call you back later", I heard his muffled voice before it went quiet.

I sighted. This man has the worst mood swings ever. Like seriously...

"Di?", he called out from the livingroom.

Oh of course...

"What is it Marsh?", I sighted.

"Paul called me", he said, entering the kitchen.

"I know."

"This cocksucker wants me to get more social", he said visibly pissed off. "Like going to parties, events and stuff like that..."

"Why not?", I shrugged. "What is it that pisses you off so much?"

"Oh man", he said, suddenly really angry. "I don't wanna do it okay?"

"But maybe you need to show yourself to the world at some point", I shrugged. "You cant always hide in the studio or at home."

"Oh of course you're siding with him again", he said upset and threw his hands in the air.

"No, baby", I said quickly. "I know that you hate going out in public. But you cant hide from the fact that you somehow happened to stand in the public eye and people are desperate to at least see you from time to time since you dont do concerts at the moment. That is why i think he's right."

"But i just dont wanna do it", he groaned.

I just nodded and walked over to him and layed my hands on his chest.

"I know, Marsh", I said softly. "I would hate it too. And i know how uncomfortable and insecure you feel in these situations...but we could just go more together. And I mean Paul and Denaun would go with you anyways so why dont we four have a little fun at one of these cheeky LA parties", I grinned. "I mean we dont need to do shit. Just being there, eating this delicious food and avoiding conversations. I mean to me it sounds good."

That made him smile.

"Everytime I'm trying to hate you, you just make me love you even more", he chuckled, bent down and kissed me.

"Come on, babe", I sighted. "You need to relax a little."

He nodded and we walked over to the couch.

"You want a massage?", I asked.

So he nodded and layed down on his stomach. "Thanks, Di."

I gave him a nice long massage and i could tell he was enjoying it.

"That feels so good", he whispered, almost moaned.

"Yeah? Good."

———

Two weeks later we indeed went to one of these famous LA parties.

Marshall needed to go to LA anyways because he wanted to do some stuff with Dre in the studio.