9 - You're fucking beautiful!

The next morning I woke up and at first I didnt know were I was.

But then I remembered that i've watched movies all night long with no one other than Marshall.

That was when i noticed were i was.

My head layed on his soft stomach, my face was pressed against his warm hoodie and my arm layed loosely around his waist.

We probably fell asleep on the couch together last night...

The sun was already shining brightly into the living room so it must've been quite late already.

But honestly, i didnt want to get up at all.

But then I turned my head to look at Marshall and saw that he was awake already and was softly smiling at me.

"Hey", he whispered.

I just smiled but then closed my eyes again and snuggled back against him and just hugged him tightly.

"Mornin'", I mumbled. "I don't wanna get up. I'm too tired, Marsh."

"Don't worry. I mean we have time", he said softly.

"Did you talk to Stevie again?", I then asked because I havent asked yesterday.

"Yeah. She came over on Saturday. Alaina too. Hailie's on vacation with Evan."

"So? How was it?", I asked curiously and looked at him again.

"It was great", he just smiled. "I just love them so much. All three."

"You're such a great father", I smiled. He really was. He's just the sweetest person. And so loving and caring.

In response to that Marshalls hand just went up to my head and he started to brush his fingers through my long hair.

"In two weeks is your birthday, Marsh", I smiled. "Excited?"

"Yup. But I still dont wanna celebrate it, Di. Why did you and Paul have to plan all this?"

"Hey, Paul said you had liked the party last year", I chuckled. "And also, its too late anyways cause the invitations were already sent."

"You're so mean", he just said jokingly offended.

I just chuckled and sat up.

"I love you too", I joked and then stood up.

My hair was probably all over the place but in front of Marshall I just didnt care.

I loved how I could just be me in front of him wirhout him judging me.

"At least I'm excited. Thanks for the invitation by the way. It was such a surprise", I chuckled.

Marshall just rolled his eyes and stood up as well and walked over into my kitchen.

I followed him and sat down on a chair and just watched him.

He still wore thr same grey nike sweatpants and matching hoodie as yesterday. But now he wasnt looking so exhausted anymore.

He just opened your fridge and took a look at what was inside.

I still had some left over cake that I have baked on saturday and Marshall seemed to just notice it.

"Can I eat some cake?", he asked like a kid would ask his parent.

"Sure. But what are you, a five year old?", I chuckled.

"Hey, I'm just hungry", he argued and brought the plate and two forks with the cake over to the table and sat down in front of me.