19 - Finland

Omgg I'm so sorry guys!! I forgot to upload this chapter. It's part 19....

We had just arrived in our house in Finland. We will stay here for a few days.

The house looked so cozy. It wasn't that big but it was so beautiful. There were huge couches in the liking room with many pillows and blankets, a fireplace and a cute kitchen. Upstairs was a wonderful bedroom with huge windows.

We were staying in the middle of nowhere which was crazy now that I think about it. Everything around us was white because of the snow. It looked breathtakingly beautiful.

"It's so cozy", Marshall said behind me.

"I know, right? I love it so much", i smiled and turned around.

My Marshall was standing there in his sweatpants and hoodie, looking both handsome and cozy. I just wanted to cuddle with him.

So I stepped forward and just snuggled against him. This man was the best thing that ever happened to me. I love him so much that it hurts.

"What do you wanna do while we are here?", he asked softly and hugged me back.

I buried my face into his hoodie. "I wanna cuddle with you all day, wanna kiss you, wanna have sex with you, wanna—"

"Baby", he laughed. "We're already doing that. That's kinda like basic requirement. But what else do you wanna do?"

"I don't know", i shrugged. "We could explore the nature. I heard that near our house is a waterfall that is completely frozen around January. We could go there... Oh and apparently there is a husky farm nearby so maybe we could go there and do one of these sleight tours. That would be fun."

I looked up to him and saw that he was softly smiling down at me.

"What?", i asked.

"Nothing", he laughed. "We just should've gone way earlier on vacation. I like it here with you."

That made me smile from ear to ear.

I started to jump up and down like a little kid that couldn't control his emotions. I was so unbelievably happy and excited. So so happy.

"Di, you okay?", Marshall chuckled.

I just nodded and simply jumped into his arms again. "Yes! I'm just so happy and excited, Marsh. I love you so so much. I can't even put it into words. You're the best thing in my life."

That just made him smile down at me. I looked at him and immediately started to kiss these incredibly soft lips of his and wrapped my arms around his neck.

Marshall picked me up and his arms cupped my ass and gave it a squeeze.

"I love you, Di", he roamed into my ear before he started to kiss my neck.

He walked us over to the couch and laid me down and bent over me and continued kissing me.

I tucked on his hoodie and pulled it over his head so my hands had access to his bare upper body. He was so hot. The muscles, the little extra weight, the tattoos... he was so so handsome and attractive.

I let my hands stroke over his bare chest and stomach while he was sucking on my neck and running his hands up and down my sides.

Next he pulled my sweater over my head as well and I could see the lust rising in his eyes when he noticed I didn't have a bra on.

"Goddammit, Di", he groaned and instantly cupped my boobs with his palms. "You're killing me. You're so fucking beautiful."

I let out an high pitched moan when his mouth went down to one of my hard nipples and started to suck on it.