15 - Marshy

Three months later

Marshalls pov

I just love this woman so so much. She had moved in with me about two or three months ago and that just made everything better.

I can wake up every morning next to her beautiful face, we have the best Sex together. And I just love that she's always here in general.

I litterely spent the last hour laying on the couch while looking out the window, watching Dina playing with my two little nephews and Corona on the lawn.

My brother Nate had brought them around around noon since him and Ashley will spend two days in Chicago. So I just offered to watch over them.

Dina looked so happy. She was laughing, playing hide and seek with Liam and Carter and cuddling her dog. It was such a beautiful sight.

Seeing her like this, so motherly, it made me think about of what a good mom she would be.

I just couldnt stop smiling watching her like this. It just made me so happy to see her so happy again. She has so much more energy, she stopped smoking so much and i just noticed how she really enjoys her life at the moment. As she should.

Lost in thoughts i didnt even noticed how she suddenly waved over to me to join them outside.

Grinning, i just stood up and walked outside.

Corona immediately ran over to me excited so I bent down to pet her.

"Hey girl", I cooed before i walked over to Dina.

"Stop laying on the couch all day, staring at me, old man", she joked.

"Hey", I said jokingly offended. "I like staring."

"Oh man...", she giggled and pinched me in the stomach.

"Marshyyy", Carter yelled excited and ran over to me. "Its your turn to count!"

He pointed his arms in my direction so I picked him up.

"Who thought you to call me Marshy?", I chuckled.

"Daddy did!"

"Oh of course", I sighted and let him to the ground again.

For the next hour we just played hide and seek in the back yard until it was slowly getting dark.

It was august so they both had holidays and didnt need to go to school and kindergarten for a few weeks.

"I'm hungry", Liam said when we walked inside again.

It somehow made me smile. It just reminded me of the times where i had three little girls running around the house constantly.

If I'm being honest I really miss those days...

The happier i am now to have the boys over.

"What do you wanna eat?", Dina asked softly.

"I don't know..."

"We could cook something all together", she suggested. "Would you like that?"

"Yes!!", they agreed happily. "But with Marshy!"

"Aight, let's go boys", I chuckled and went over to the kitchen.

-

Then we started cooking and it was actually quite funny. We were almost like a little family and i honestly enjoyed that feeling.

"Didi when can we eat?", little Carter asked and the nickname he gave Dina just warmed my heart.

"I think its ready now", she said. "We can eat now. "Lets place the dishes on the table. Marshall will help you."