new pub

Since returning back to Birmingham Ivy found a new group friends who managed to fill the loneliness she constantly felt.

Every Friday they would get dressed up and go to one of there local pubs out on the pull as per usual. But tonight they thought they would change things up a bit as they hadn't been getting much luck at the shitty black swan pub. Everyone new that the place to be was the garrison. The only issue was the most feared gang in Birmingham drank there. The Peaky Blinders.

As they strutted there way down the street in there skimpy dresses Ivy had a really bad feeling about this new pub. Ever since she got back from France she had been trying to keep a low profile and going to the most famous, feared pub in Birmingham dressed up to the nines didn't sound like the greatest of ideas. But of corse she did it anyway downing straight vodka to calm the nerves.

They walked into the pub and all eyes were on them. Ivy couldn't tell if it was a good thing or a bad thing but who gives a fuck anyway.

(First person from now on x)
Me and the girls all went to order a drink when the barman said "sorry ladies we can't serve you without a man." what a piss take. Just before I was about to start arguing with him we heard two voices come from behind us. "drinks on us!" They had very thick brummy accents and it was only till I heard the barman say "it's on the house" was when I realised they were peaky fucking blinders. I turned around to face them and to my surprise they weren't bad looking. One was a lot older with slicked back hair and some facial hair clearly pissed because he stunk of whisky. And the other one was definitely younger with a baby face but a scar along his chin. They may be Peaky Blinders But who's gonna turn down a free drink definitely not me.

They brought us all drinks. Thank god, because I defiantly needed it and they took us into the private room. I sat down squashed in between the two lads "so what's your name?" the older one asked me "Ivy smith , what's yours?" Then I heard something I wish i didn't " Arthur Shelby" Fuck a fucking Shelby , there the leaders.What have I gotten myself into I thought. I downed many shots of vodka to try get me through the night and before you knew it. I got drunker and drunker and I realised that they weren't as bad as I thought and actually ended up dancing round the pub with them at two in the morning pissed out of my brain having the time of my life. You see I tend to always take it a bit far when I drink, and I always end up making stupid decisions. But surprisingly I don't regret this one to much because I was dancing round the garrison with the fucking Shelby's and my best friends with free drinks all night having the time of my life. And what made it even better is we went the whole night without one pervy comment of a man because being with the peaky blinders meant we were basically untouchable. I mean they may be bad people but they sure know how to have a good time.

And just as I was having one of the greatest moments of my life the front doors to the garrison swung open , only to reveal the main leader of the peaky blinders. Thomas Shelby.

Everybody knew who he was, he was practically famous. But also very dangerous. He walked over to the bar and ordered a whisky meanwhile I was pressed against his younger brother John having a wail of a time. "Oi Tommy" I heard John say as he dragged me over to go speak to his brother with him. "where've you been?" John questioned him "doing business" "what fucking business?"
"none of yours" Thomas replied. Well wasn't he nice I thought. I didn't understand why his brothers and him were so different, they were so outgoing and fun while Thomas was very serious and reserved. Then he shifted his focus over to me gazing at me with his radiant blue eyes "are you a whore?" He asked me. I will admit I was very taken back by his question I mean wasn't he a charmer "excuse me?" I answered back which I don't think he's used to people doing to him. Not even his brothers "I asked you a question" "well your answers no Mr Shelby I'm not a whore" I replied and walked off back to join my friends and decided we should start to make our way back home.