white powder

The next day was a Friday, and you know what happens of Fridays. Me and all my friends get dressed up and go out on the pull this week we decided to go to the garrison again because it's way better than the other pubs around small heath. Plus the free drinks were a nice touch.

Although that was my reason to go there, but as for my friends I'm pretty sure John was sleeping with one of them , if not all of them. I got off work and made my way back home to quickly clean myself up and get ready to go out. I quickly put on this gorgeous sparkly silk black dress and added a red lip and legged it out the door before I was late. Half way down the road was all my friends looking amazing as always and as they saw me they all shouted my name and came running up to me for hugs. They had clearly been on the pre drinks. We all started to make our way to the pub and me and my best friend since first school, Kate walked at the back with me to have a catch up. "So what's with you and Thomas Shelby?" She said to me with a giggle "absolutely nothing" I replied. "Hmmm sure" "what's that suppose to mean? "Oh just that practically everyone is talking about you two." Jesus Christ why does everyone think we're a thing were literally just friends, well not even that. We finally made it to the pub and was greeted by Arthur "ladies looking lovely as usual" he said to my friends "ello love" he said to me as he wrapped his arm round my shoulder. He was clearly already shit faced , can't say I'm surprised "come on then let's get you all a drink" he said to me and my friends. The night went on and after multiple of my friends snogging John and me and Arthur drinking way to much whisky.

Arthur took me in the private room away from everyone. At first I was scared he was gonna try to move to me but it was something much worse, he pulled out a bag of white powder saying to me "it's bloody good stuff Ivy trust me" "I don't think we should" "come onn" "why don't we just get some more drinks?" "Come on have a little bit" I thought for a while. Well what's the worst that could happen. "Fine a little bit"

And when he said it was good stuff he meant it ,half an hour later me and Arthur were on the floor outside the garrison bottles of whisky in hand just staring at the stars. When I heard a familiar voice "what the fuck are you two doing!" Shit it was Tommy "just looking at the stars Tommy" I tried to say sounding as sober as possible but me and Arthur bursting out laughing may have gave it away. "Get back inside now" He said angrily, Arthur stood up and literally just walked off down the road. I would have followed him but I didn't even think I could stand "are you stupid?" He shouted at me "what the fuck is wrong with you?" I said offended, he came closer to me and whispered "you've clearly fucking taken something and if people see you out here they will talk, so fucking get up and go inside" "there already talking" i slurred "what?" "There already talking" I said smiling, I don't even know what I was smiling at but I clearly found the whole situation funny "it's not funny, you could get in trouble with the police again" "what a shame" I said still laughing "ok inside now" "no thanks" I said looking away from him "inside now, else I'll take you in there myself" he shouted and it made me laugh more "like to see you try" I smirked. He let out annoyed breath before picking me up bridal style and taking me inside. "Christ I didn't think you actually meant it" I laughed as he carried me through the garrison. He kicked the door to the private room open as he obviously didn't have any free hands. But the private room seemed to be occupied by none other than John and one of my friend's snogging on the table "out" Tommy said firmly "fucking hell is she alright" John said looking at me "she's fine, just need to talk to her" "fucking hell Ivy you've clearly had to much" John joked "John out now" Tommy said again "alright we're leaving" he said holding his hands up before he walked out. Tommy placed me down on the chair before slamming the door to the private room. And 3...2..1

"what the fuck have you taken!" "I haven't taken anything" "don't fucking lie to me" "I'm not" "your eyes are bright red and your pupils are dilated" "that's what happens when I drink" "no it's not, now what have you taken" "I don't know" I said looking away from him "let me guess then, Arthur offered you some white powder" "I don't know" I said again "it's either yes or no, did he or didn't he?" "Maybe" "fuck sake" he said putting his hand on his head and turning away from me. He went silent, he was thinking. I sat there not knowing what to do or what to say "ok, this is the last time this happens" he said turning back around to me "the last time what happens?" "fucking this" he said pointing at me "what?" I asked really confused "from now on, if Arthur offers you anything, you say fucking no" "I will" I said looking away from him again "look at me" he said "why" I said facing the wall "look at me and say you won't do this again" I took an annoyed breath and turned to him "I won't do this again, happy now?" "I'm taking you home" "you can't do that" "yes I can" "no my friends are here I want to stay" "you can barley fucking walk, if you want to stay and then walk home on your own high out of your mind in the dark, be my fucking guest" "fine" "fine what" "fine let's fucking go!" I said standing up, pissed off, nearly falling over. But luckily Tommy caught me "exactly" he said holding me up "shut up."