he's back

I woke up to someone's banging down my door "Ivy fucking wake up!" "It's open" I shouted annoyed that I was disturbed from my sleep. Shocker the annoying prick who woke me up was Tommy "Ivy!" "Fuck sake Tommy I'm in here" he burst into my room while I was still nicely tucked up in my warm bed "get the fuck up!" "Do you mind I've just woken up, it's a Saturday" "I need your help it's serious" "serious enough to disturb me from my lie in?" "Yes Ivianna get up I'll wait downstairs, you have five minuets" fuck.

I got up and quickly threw on some clothes and managed to brush my hair and teeth. "So what's so serious" I said coming down the stairs to find him in my kitchen smoking a cigarette which I gladly went up and stole from his mouth (my new favourite thing to do to annoy him) "I need help" "with what?" "Come with me" he said as he walked out my front door. I followed him down the road to the Shelby house and as were walking up to the front door he said "I need you to help me think of a plan" "so you woke me up to help you think?" "Yes" "why me?" "Because your smart" wow he was actually being nice for once.

He opened the front door and I followed him "speak of the devil" I heard a man with a thick accent say as we walked to the kitchen "get out." Was all Tommy said "hello,son" Son? I thought I didn't know there dad was still alive I'd never heard of him before "get out." "Who's this with you?" His father said pointing at me "Get out" "Alright Arthur Shelby never stays where he's not wanted" the man said as he got up. The look on Tommys face was pure anger I've never seen him like that before "quite a man you've become" his farther said to him before leaving "Tommy he's our dad" "he's a selfish bastard" they started arguing "if you wanna go see him, go on!" Tommy said to Arthur. As Arthur got up and followed his farther out the door.

"Oh Ivy" Polly said as she turned to see me watching the drama unfold "sorry about him, what are you doing here" "Thomas dragged me out of bed" "oh I see, actually curly told me you two were out together last night" she said as she smiled at me "Tommy was just walking me home" "any trouble?" She asked "nope" "then what happened to your eye?" She said as John turned to me to look "nothing" "curly also told me you went to see the horses late last night" "yeah we stopped quickly on the way back" our conversation was then rudely interrupted "come on Ivianna!" Tommy shouted walking off. "Sorry poll we will have to catch up later" I said as I followed him into the betting shop. "Right what did you want" I said sitting on top of the table "your help" "with what?" "Billy Kimber" "your taking the piss" "nope I'm not" "what do you need me for?" "You know him best" "fuck sake fine, pass me a cigarette and I'll help you"

He sat down at the table I was sat on which made me very high up compared to him and passed me a cigarette "come here" he said getting out his lighter I bent down to his eye level so he could light it for me and for a split second we held eye contact. His bright blue eyes looking in to my dark green eyes but then we broke away as I took a drag on my cigarette and said "so Billy Kimber, why do you need him" "I just do" "Christ Tommy your gonna need to give me more than that" "I need him so I can get a legal betting licence" "finally getting somewhere okay, what have you done so far" "I fixed three races without his permission" "you did fucking what?" "you heard me" "so in an attempt to befriend the man you fixed three races without his permission?" "Yep, you know why" "go on" "because that's gonna piss him off and he's gonna come here looking for me and it will give me a chance to get him a good deal" "what deal?" "Well thanks to you and Ada I know that he is currently at war with the lees so I need to also start a war with the lees and then get him sorted for" "smart" "I suspect he's going to come to the garrison looking for me tonight so I need you there" "why?" "Because he obviously likes you and gives you the time of day and if your with me I'll also get that" "so your going to whore me out again?" I said laughing "only if your up for it" "yeah fuck it,I'll do it" I said. I mean to be honest it was just a bit of fun "right six o'clock garrison" "yep, if you don't mind me I'm gonna get back to my lie in that was interrupted" I said walking off.