Weddings and Babies

The Morning
"Good morning" I said coming down early to find Poll being the only one awake "morning" she said looking me up and down "what's that for?" I said laughing "just looking for any bruises if you know what I mean" she said winking at me. I burst out laughing "ew Polly" I said still laughing "heard you went into Tommys room last night" "yes to get something not to sleep with him" "not even a little goodnight kiss?" She said sarcastically "shut up" I said laughing "kettles boiled" she said "is that a subtle way of you trying to get me to make you a tea?" "Yep" "fine" we talked while drinking our tea before Tommy came down "morning" I said "yeah morning" he said walking around frantically "what's up your arse this morning?" I asked jokingly "fuck off" he said with a smile "charming Thomas" I said sipping my tea "you two bicker like a married couple" Polly chimed in "shut up" we both said at the same time "see" she said raising her eyebrows and sipping her tea. "Right remember the plan you have an hour" "fucking hell could have given me more warning" I said slamming down my cup and heading for the stairs "your dress is in Ada's room!" Polly shouted from the bottom of the stairs "what dress?" I asked coming back down the stairs "just a dress Ivannia now come on hurry" Tommy said.

 "Right remember the plan you have an hour" "fucking hell could have given me more warning" I said slamming down my cup and heading for the stairs "your dress is in Ada's room!" Polly shouted from the bottom of the stairs "what dress?" I asked com...

An Hour Later
The dress was beautiful I threw on some lipstick and powder and put my hair in a slicked back bun. "Ready!" "Come on we're gonna be late" "Christ coming" I said walking down the stairs "wow you look beautiful" she said "thanks so do you poll" "alright come on" we got in the car and picked Ada up on the way "not long now" she said as she rubbed her tummy. She was right she looked like she was having triplets "you look amazing Ivy" Ada said to me when we got out the car on the lees land. "Shit are we late?" I asked as it was looking like the ceremony started "Arthur" I whispered "you alright luv" he said throwing his arm around me as the bride walked out. She knelt down next to John and took of her vale, she was obviously very pretty as she caused John to turn around and look at us all like this

 She knelt down next to John and took of her vale, she was obviously very pretty as she caused John to turn around and look at us all like this

Giving Tommy the approval that he made a good choice. This caused us all to hold in our laughter, I felt an arm grab my wrist as drag me backwards to where Tommy was standing "Ivy" he whispered as I was now stood next to him "Thomas" "nice dress" "thanks" "knew it would suit you" he said quietly "what?" I asked not hearing him "nothing" "how did John take it?" "Horribly at first but as you can see he's very happy" he said with a smile "hmm I can tell" I said holding in my laugh again. "I now pronounce you husband and wife eh, go on John kiss the bride!" Johnny Dogs said. We all cheered and then went on to celebrating the lees we're very nice to us even thought they robbed us and tried to kill Tommys little brother, but I think they made up for it for buying John a car. We were all drinking and dancing around apart from one person, Thomas. "Don't be such a Debby downer" I said going over and sitting next to him "a what?" He said laughing "a Debby downer" "what the fucks that" he said laughing again "seriously" I said shocked. I looked around watching everyone enjoy them selves before snatching his cigarette out of his mouth "ivy" he warned "sorry just wanted some" "so ask" "can't be arsed" I said taking some drags and passing it back "Tommy tell her" Polly said coming over "tell her what?" Tommy asked confused "Ada she's going off like a bloody firecracker" "she's fine" "Tommy she's nine months pregnant and drinking and dancing, she's going to hurt herself or the baby" "fine" he said passing me the cigarette and getting up while me and Polly sat on the chairs and watched. "Ada that's enough now" Tommy said grabbing her arm "Come look Esme (johns new wife) Come look at the man who runs the family, who chooses his brothers wives for them!" She said hitting him and he tried to drag her away "he's the big boss and he thinks......." There was a drop of water from the floor "holy shit water" Polly said getting up as I followed her Ada was taking deep breaths clearly feeling pain "the baby's coming right get in the cars!" Polly shouted to us all "fuck sake!" John shouted "bloody hell ada you do pick your times!" Arthur said putting down his drinks. Tommy had one arm and Polly had the other guiding Ada to the car "Ivy!" "What" "with me come on" he said as I climbed into the car "your okay Ada, your okay" I said grabbing her hand trying to comfort her.

We made it back to the Shelby's as all helped Ada get out the car and get her inside until John came speeding round the corner in his new car "nice car John how does she run?, oo nice and slow nice" he said clearly drunk "story of your fucking life Arthur" john said "your sister is having a baby and your cracking jokes" I said amused "where you going?" I asked tommy "garrison us men have nothing to do now just sit and wait" "but there is one man that should be here" Polly said "you're right poll call him" "ada!" Polly ran in exited to tell her that her husband could come to meet his baby. "Take care of her will you?" Tommy said as he came over to me "I will tom, I'm a nurse remember" "used to be you mean" "yeah now I just work in a betting shop" I said laughing which made him smile "see you later" he said as he walked off "right boys lets wet this baby's head!" He said to his brothers "fuck sake" I muttered as I threw my cigarette on the ground to stomp out. I made my way upstairs to find a very stressed Ada screaming for bloody murder "finally your here" Polly said "yeah sorry" I said washing my hands "ok how you feeling?" I asked Ada "fucking shit Ivy" "brilliant thats means the baby's nearly here then" i said sarcastically which made her smile which was my goal "let me take a look" I said seeing how dilated she was "shit" I said "what!" Ada and Polly asked frantically "it's coming like right now" "right Ada you ready" Polly asked grabbing her hand "push come on!" Polly shouted "wait!" I said putting my hand on her belly "it's a strange way round, put her on her front" I said "good idea" Polly said flipping her round "okay come on push!"

After what felt like hours off screaming and sweating Ada's baby was finally here. A beautiful boy and also a Freddie Thorne arrived it was heartwarming "is it alright if I go to the pub?" I asked poll "go on luv you deserve it" "ok see you later poll, bye Ada congratulations!" I said walking out the door and down to the pub

I burst through the doors craving a whisky "whisky please Harry" "of corse, the usual?" "Yep, thanks" I said taking my drink and bursting through the doors of the private room "wayyyyy here she is!" Arthur shouted "go on then boy or girl?" He then asked "a boy" I said with a smile "I knew it! I bloody knew it!, john you owe me a tenner!" I laughed and sat next to Tommy "you alright?" He asked "yeah just tired, just delivered a bloody baby" "did it go alright?" "Yes everything was fine there both healthy" "Thankyou" he said looking at me "no problem" I said smiling at him confused. "Now since I've just delivered your sisters baby I can do this" "do wha.." before he could finish I robbed his cigarette out of his mouth "fair enough" he said with a smile.