take it off

TW.sa
Race Day
It was the day off the races, me and Tommy had come up with the perfect plan to get Kimber wrapped around our fingers. I woke up bright and early (for once) to get ready, I jumped in the shower, did my hair, makeup and finally slipped on my beautiful dress. knock knock fuck he was here "come in its open!" "Fuck sake Ivy you need to start locking your door" tommy shouted from downstairs "it's not like there anything valuable to rob" "hurry up we have to go" "I'm ready christ keep your hair on" I said walking down the stairs "fucking hell" he said looking me up and down "what?" "Nothing" "right well quickly pour me a drink while I get my shoes on" "whisky?" "Yeah please" "come on quick" "stop rushing me Thomas" I said as I downed the drink. "Right come then slow coach" I said as I left the house. "Fuck off" he said shutting the door behind me.

We arrived at the races "come on, we need to be fast" he said helping me out the car and offering his arm to hold on to. "Remember the plan?" He asked as we walked through the back entrance dodging people left and right "yep" I said walking forward towards the man on the doors "hello I'm here to see my horse race today but I seem to have gotten a bit lost on my way" I said in a posh accent "you're horses name miss?" "dandy flower" "and who's this with you" the man said gesturing to Tommy "this is my partner he is learning English at the moment" I said smiling. "Follow me this way" the man said as we followed him into the races.

"You're a good liar" tommy said to me "hm I guess I am" I said smiling "where did you learn to lie like that ivianna?" "Just learnt Thomas" "hmm" "hm" I said snatching the cigarette out of his mouth. "Do you dance?" "If asked properly" "Ivianna Smith will you dance with me?" He said offering his hand out which I took and we went down to the dance floor. "I can see him" I said quietly as we went past kimbers table "it's fine they will be done in a minute" he said. "You did well with the dress" "did I?" "Yep polly was right" just before I went to speak he dragged me away to the door with him to find Arthur. "Nice dress Ivy" Arthur said as I walked up to him "thanks" "got every last penny" "anyone hurt?" "Few cuts few bruises" "good go buy them all a drink" he said taking the bags off Arthur and walking over to Kimbers table as I followed him.

"Well dont you look stunning" Kimber said as he saw me walking up to him "my favourite colour red" he said as I took a seat next to him Tommy and him started talking about the money so I got up to go for a cigarette until Kimber came over to me and said "your man said I could have this dance" I smiled and took his hand pretending like I was enjoying myself as he tightly dripped me. Once Tommy and Mr Kimbers advisor we're talking tommy came over to me and said "the plans going well" into my ear "now we need to make it look like we're together come on" he said as he dragged me onto the dance floor. As we danced I stared into his eyes, his deep blue ocean like eyes. We were so close out noses were almost touching until Kimber came over "right are you two coming then" "come on Ivy" tommy said as he took my hand and lead me the way to the car.

Kimber had invited us round his big fancy fucking mansion, I don't think I've ever seen a house as big. He gave us a tour talking about all his fancy objects Tommy was talking to kimbers advisor when Kimber came over to me "you enjoying the tour?" "Yes thanks it's a lovely house" I said lighting a cigarette "I might show you the bedroom next" "nice" I said looking over at Tommy "come on they'll take ages" Kimber said grabbing my arm and taking me to his bedroom "look at this!" He said as we walked in "very nice mr kimber" "look at you, you look like a bloody film star" he said getting closer to me "thankyou" "my favourite colour red" he said grabbing the skirt of my dress and getting a closer look. "It's a nice colour" was all I said "you pull it off perfectly" "Thankyou"

"you showed me up back there at the races" I let out a fake laugh. "Come on let's dance" "I really think we should get back" I said going to walk out the door but he stopped me by grabbing my worst and spinning me into him "come on let's dance" "no I need to go find Tommy" "Tommy is making a deal with my advisor if you want that deal to work I suggest you fucking dance with me" he shouted pulling me closer. We danced, it was like hell "come on you weren't so stiff at the races" he said getting his face extremely close to mine "give me a kiss" "I don't think that would be appropriate" "come on give me a kiss" "Tommys probably wondering where I am" "do you want your little Tommy to make a good deal or not" I don't know why I didn't just kick him in the balls and run off but I knew Tommy really wanted this deal. So I kissed him, it made me feel sick just knowing that he felt that he got what he wanted, I pulled away "come on one more" "mr kimber I thi..." he cut me off by pulling my head towards his and kissing me again I pulled away trying to force his hand of the back of my head "we should get back" "no come on pretty girl do you want this deal" "what do you want from me?" "You know exactly what I want" he said grabbing my waist and pulling me closer to him "take this off" he said yanking at my dress "no!" "Take it fucking off" he said taking the straps down "now come here" I did what he asked because I knew if I didn't Tommys arse would be on the line because this is what he needed to make his business legal. The business that I know worked at and if Tommy knew that I made the deal fail I feared he wouldn't want anything to do with me. And I will just go back to boring old Ivy the nurse. I didn't want that. So I slept with Billy fucking Kimber.

"You are to tell no one about this" I said putting my dress back on "oh trust me darling I won't" "not even Tommy" "I won't" "so is the deal on" "yes the deals on" "Thankyou" I said as I walked out and slammed the door.

"The fuck have you been?" Tommy asked me. "Kimber gave me a tour of the rest of the house" "you okay?" He asked me looking into my eyes I couldn't even look into his with all the pity I felt for myself being used like a fucking whore for a shitty deal. "Yeah fine, can we go?" "Yeah come on" we said our goodbyes and got into the car. "Did you get the deal?" I asked looking out the window as I couldn't even look the man who's arse I just saved in the eyes "yeah there coming to small heath in a couple of days" "perfect" I said still staring out the window. We drove in a comfortable silence for the next ten minuets as I carried on looking out the window trying not to replay what just happened in my head "you sure your okay?" He asked me again "yeah I'm fine just tired" "tired enough to say no to the pub?" He asked with a small smile on his face "never" I said quietly "Ivy?" "Yes Thomas" "why we're you and Kimber gone so long?" "I told you he was giving me a tour of the house" "ok" he said as we pulled up to the garrison.