28: Atlanta

Phoenix's POV

I wake up in this odd looking room and sit up. I see the clock works and get out of bed to look out the window.

I see the ruins of Atlanta and freak. Why the hell am I in this godforsaken city?!

I run to the door, trying to open it, but it's locked so I pound on it until two people come in. One is a woman in a cop uniform and the other is a doctor.

I had ripped my IV out and the cop tells me to put it down and I do so.

"Do you remember your name?" She asks and I nod.

"Yeah, Phoenix Greene. Where am I?" I ask and she tells Grady Memorial Hospital in Atlanta. This is the hospital Lilah went to!

The doctor tells me I'm his ward so I help him out. He basically kills a man, because the female cop doesn't want to waste supplies.

The days pass on and I meet Noah. Dawn's ward.

We both make a plan to escape and this one creepy cop keeps trying to fucking rape me.

I'm in Dawn's office getting the elevator key when he comes in. He tries to rape me , but I see his ward has turned. Poor thing.

I knock him in the head with a glass jar of lollipops before running.

As I'm walking down the hall Dawn stops me.

"Is everything okay?" She asks and I smile.

"Joan was looking for you. Her and Gorman were going to your office." I say and she walks to it. Noah and I make a run for it.

Noah hurts his leg and I fall behind in order to let him go. A cop tackles me and takes me back to Dawn.

The bitch fucking beats the shit out of and I groan as I feel something is wrong. I go to my room to lie down, but the pain gets worse and worse.

I stand up and notice blood coming from between my legs and start to sob.

The one thing left I had of Daryl is gone.

I manage to get out of bed and go to find Edwards. I find him in another room with that guy they brought in.

"Phoenix? Is everything alright?" He asks and I feel faint as I topple forward and one of the female cops catch me.

"Phoenix? Stay with me, alright? Go get Dawn!" He yells and the cop rushes to find Dawn as I succumb to the pain.

Daryl's POV

Carol and I are looking for something to eat us to where that car was going.

We are in a tall one and I'm eating some sort of snack thing as we look for something.

"You said we get to start over....did you?" Carol asks me and I look at her as I shrug.

"I'm trying." I mumble.