Chapter One | Angel

Welcome!

Thank you for choosing to read Shifted
Just a few things before you continue!
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED, this book is mine, not yours! Please do not commit copyright, it's just not the move. This book may not be transmitted by any forms or means without permission from the author!

This book is a work of fiction. The characters, names and incidents are all imaginations of the author or actual things that happened (obviously majority is fiction). Anything in resemblance to parts of this book is entirely pure coincidence or reference.

Also chapter 1 is slightly long! But not all chapters are like this!

Remember to VOTE!

Enjoy!

———————————

I never thought about things clearly

I never thought about things clearly. Sometimes I just jumped straight into the deep end not fully thinking about the consequences . It's not that I'm purposely trying to get myself into tricky situations.

I just tend to land in them by accident. But right now is not one of those situations. Because I have absolutely no idea why my boss looks like he would like to rip my head off.

See I'm not afraid of Mr.Reign, he's not intimidating, at-least I thought. But right now he was scaring me, and I had to leave in about thirty minutes. But by the look on his face, I felt certain my departure was bound to be a little longer than I had anticipated.

I turned to look behind me, just the view of Back Back and nothing else. People looked like ants from where I sat, it was funny but terrifying all at the same time, how small we truly were. Like nothing really mattered if you thought hard about it.

The sound of his throat clearing cause me to turn slapping on a smile "Mr.Reign, how may I help you?" A file drops on my desk, the case I've been dying for was laying inside, I recognized the name CORTEZ bolded against the side.

"My son is causing trouble at his boarding school in London. I have to go fly out there to deal with his consequences. Can I trust you to keep everything in check? Your my right hand man Taylor" the grounding pit in my stomach disappeared and was filled with satisfaction

I was waiting for the offer of becoming a partner, though that was rare fresh out of law school "of course sir" he nodded "sorry about your son."

"Brandon is just pulling crap as usual" Brandon
"I'll sort it out and be back, I appreciate this. I'll be back when I can."