Chapter 19 | Grandma is here

The sound of shoes scuff behind me

The sound of shoes scuff behind me. As I turn around I see him staring at me "You know you should get new shoes, ruins your whole sneak attack vibe?"

"You're avoiding me?" He questions taking 5 steps towards me.

I slept with you, I cheated with you, of course I am avoiding you. Maybe he does have a brain of some sort "That ridiculous, I just have been busy" I turn back to my target adjusting the rifle.

"Liar" I scoff.

"I'm not lying"

"Isaac told me that you requested he didn't let me know when your missions were, so yes you are" I turned back to him more frustrated.

"Can you just drop this, I've had a long week" he stands in front of me, towering over me "No" he demands as I'm then pressed against the wall.

"Why have you been avoiding me? What did I do wrong Angel?" I shake my head.

"Nothing, YOU did nothing" he steps back.

"YOU?" He questions "Fine what did YOU do wrong?" I sigh turning back to the sniper ignoring his comment and as he steps forward I draw my gun towards him as he does the same.

"You really don't want to kill me Angel?"

"But you really wanna kill me don't you Amartolós? You'd like to watch me bleed out on the floor claiming your victory like some win as you stand over my lifeless body?" I hear him sigh shaking his head.

"So that is what this is all about? My desire to kill you?" He says it in a joking tone but I'm not laughing.

"I cheated on my boyfriend with you, that to" silence is shared and he steps back over to me pressing me against the wall.

"What does he have, that I don't, huh?" His head tilts down as his eyes grow darker.

"He has a face Amartolós, and you and me, we don't know each others faces. Nor do we trust each other, that's what he has that you don't" I turn back to my sniper and then see guns, drawn towards me on the other end.

"FUCK"

I dive into him pushing us to the ground as bullets blast through the walls "I waited to long" the sound of gun fire doesn't end instead it grows, making us crawl our way out.

Once we hit the ground, we book it. I take his hand and we run, but he struggles to keep up pace with me "You should be hitting the gym more often Amartolós this isn't a turn on for me"