Chapter 24 | Crisis of my fate

TW: Some content in this chapter
might be sensitive to others

TW: Some content in this chapter might be sensitive to others

3 years ago

I felt fingers trace the frame of my arm as I lay pretending to sleep behind him. But as my small smirk grew bigger I knew I wouldn't be able to keep up my act.

"Why are you teasing me" I rasp.

"Who said anything about teasing you?" As I slowly opened my eyes, he greeted me. He seemed in a particularly good mood, even though we were in a full double bed with our bodies smooshed together. But it could be worse, most dorms have twin single beds.

But since I didn't have a roommate, a bigger bed wasn't a problem. Neither was privacy.

"You look so pretty when you wake up in the morning, did you know that?" He questions dragging his hand down to reach my ass.

"Are you trying to seduce me?" His finger lifts the waistband of my laced underwear and his hand wraps itself around my asscheek squeezing it.

"No, I just find you incredibly sexy?" He swiftly removed his hand and placed a light slap against my ass. I could feel my arousal building as I wiggled my butt back slightly.

"Can I ask you a question Hope?" I nod my head slowly as the words wouldn't be able to form themselves properly. I was too distracted by the tingling sensation within me.

"Mhmm" his hand found its what towards my front and his finger lifted the waist band. As his hand sank deeper I felt his fingers sink into my wetness. I cupped his hand against me breathing sharply as his fingers entered me.

I applied pressure as he continued to stimulate my clit, as I looked at his face a greedy smile spread across it.

"Can I fuck you?" Without a second thought, I nodded. "I need words Hope"

"Yes, please.... please" he immediately pushed me against my back pulling the covers up as he made his way on top of me.

He discarded his boxers quickly as his shirt was already nowhere to be found. His fingers grazed my clit once more teasing me. Then he lowered himself down. He rubbed the tip of his dick against the mess of my entrance.

I groaned with impatience as he continued to move as his pre-cum began to flow out.

"Please" I moan. He lowers his head down to my neck placing kisses down it.

"Beg for it baby" I felt my insides pulse with just his simple words.

"Please, just please fuck me" he thrusted into me quickly giving me little time to react.

I felt my nails claw into his back as I groaned aloud adjusting to his size. But he didn't seem to mind, if anything I felt him grow harder inside of me. His thrusts were fast-paced going deeper with each thrust.