9

"Six minutes." Hill reminded them. 

"Hill's going to need help defending off that room." Steve insisted. 

"And who's gonna watch your back?" Arden countered, running with him. 

"Hey birdy, we're gonna need a ride." She added to Sam. 

"Let me know when you're ready." Sam agreed. 

An explosion went off behind them, making them jump off the helicarrier. 

"We just did!" Steve said into comms. 

Sam was quick to grab the both of them, launching them into the sky and landing on the last carrier. 

"You're a lot heavier than you look, Cap." Sam joked. 

"I had a big breakfast." Steve played along. 

Out of no where, Bucky comes running out behind boxes, kicking Steve off the carrier. 

"Steve!" Arden shouted, running towards the edge to jump off, but Bucky grabs a hold of her, throwing her back onto the ground. 

Sam opens his wings back up, shooting at Bucky to make him retreat. 

"Go!" Arden shouted at him, getting off of the ground. 

Sam tried to take off, but Bucky shot a line at Sam's wing, tearing it off as he pulled back onto the ground, kicking him off of the carrier too. 

"Sam!" Arden shouted, turning around as she heard Bucky's footsteps coming at her. 

The two of them fighting. Throwing punches, avoiding each other's hits. She started to become annoyed of him. 

"Cap, you there?" Sam asked. 

"I'm okay. I'm still on the carrier. Where are you?" Steve answered. 

"I'm grounded. The suit's down, and Arden is still up there with him. Sorry, Cap." Sam informed him. 

"Don't worry, I got her." Steve added. 

Bucky kicked Arden in the chest, making her stumble back, catching her breath, putting her hands back up. 

"Come on, big boy." Arden demanded, waving her hands towards her. 

He charged at her, Arden countering every swing he was making until he pulled out his knife, slicing her here and there, making her stumble on to the ground, when he kicked her again, making her pass out. Bucky made his way to the targeting system to wait for Steve. 

"Where is she?" Steve asked concerned when he made it to Bucky, but he didn't answer. 

"People are gonna die, Buck. I can't let that happen." He added. 

When Bucky still didn't answer, Steve sighed. "Please don't make me do this." 

The two of them charged at each other, Bucky able to get a flesh wound shot on Steve. 

"Arden, are you there?" Arden heard Sam ask through comms. 

She shook her head, regaining conscious, standing up.  

"I'm okay. Where are we at?" She asked. 

"Steve's at the last one, Bucky's up there with him." Sam answered. 

She cursed to herself, running to the targeting system, watching as Steve and Bucky fall a level with the chips scattered on the ground. 

"Steve!" She shouted, jumping down where they were, rolling to ease her landing.