13

"Please tell me you brought a suit." Arden said to Tony as they rushed down to the situation.  

"Sure did. It's a lovely Tom Ford, three piece, two button. I'm an active-duty non-combatant." Tony reminded her. 

"Now might be your time." Natasha whispered to Arden, leading her out of the room, alongside Tony. 

"Let's hope it doesn't get that far." Arden hoped, running down to where Bucky was. 

Tony was the first to fight, getting shot, but luckily his glasses were bullet proof, getting kicked out of the fight. Meanwhile, Arden and Natasha went after him simultaneously. Natasha getting thrown into some tables, while Arden managed to get on top of Bucky's shoulders, hitting him with her elbows, when he slammed her body on top of a table.

"You could at least recognize me, James." Arden let out as he squeezed her throat. 

T'Challa kicking him off of her, allowing her to catch her breath, stumbling onto the floor. By the time she got up, Bucky was gone. Arden running to the roof when she saw Steve gunning for him. Seeing him getting strangled by Bucky through the broken windshield, pulling them both into the water as the helicopter tipped off the roof. 

"Not again." She complained. 

She looked down onto the water watching Steve's head bob out of the water, holding Bucky's unconscious body up. Arden ran back down outside, spotting Sam searching around. 

"We gotta go." She told him, pulling him into a car. 

They pulled around to pick up Steve and Bucky's unconscious body, ditching the car for another. Arden found an abandoned warehouse not too far. They pressed a machine against Bucky's arm so he wouldn't budge, and give them time to think about their next steps. Arden and Steve keeping watch near one of the doors, watching a helicopter circle around near them.

"You didn't have to come with." Steve spoke up. 

"When are you going to realize that I can handle myself?" She fought back. 

"Guys!" Sam shouted, running towards them. "He's awake." 

Steve ran after him, Arden taking her time back towards the room, standing right outside. Hating that she was wishing deep down Bucky didn't remember anything still. 

"Steve." Bucky groaned, picking his head up. 

"Which Bucky am I talking to?" Steve scolded.

"You mom's name was Sarah." Bucky remembered. "You used to put newspapers in your shoes." He laughed. 

"Can't read that in a museum." Steve smirked. 

"Just like that, we're supposed to be cool?" Sam asked, crossing his arms. 

"What did I do?" Bucky assumed. 

"Enough." Steve answered, and Bucky sighed. 

"Oh god. I knew this would happen. Everything HYDRA put inside me is still there. All he had to do was say the goddamn words." 

"Who was he?" Steve asked. 

"I don't know."

"People are dead. I need you to do better than, 'I don't know.'" Steve pushed. 

Bucky sighed. "He wanted to know about Siberia. Where I was kept. He wanted to know exactly where." 

"Why would he need to know that?" Steve inquired. 

"Because he's not the only Winter Soldier." Arden answered, walking into the room. 

Bucky looked up, taking a long look as she walked into the light.