25

"Mayday, mayday! We're on the lower level and it's flooding. Does anyone copy?" A voice in Arden's ear wakes her up.

She groans, rubbing her temples as she takes a second to realize what just happened. Groaning as she looked down from pain she started to feel, seeing a giant block of cement crushing her abdomen.

"We are drowning! Does anybody copy? Mayday!" Rhodey commands. 

Pushing the cement off of herself, she stood up, brushing off the dust and dirt off of her, pushing her ear piece back into the right spot in her ear. 

"Rhodey? Can you hear me? Can anyone hear me?" Arden said back in comms, looking around for a way out. Blasting her way through the fallout carefully, she tries comms again. 

"Steve? Tony? Thor? Do you copy?" She asks. 

"Arden, thank God. Are you okay?" Steve lets out in relief. 

"I'm fine. Thanos, he's here." She informs them, wiping blood off of her eyebrow. 

"Yeah, and we're staring right at him." Tony jumps in. 

"Keep him busy, I'll find the gauntlet and the others." Arden ordered. 

"Hang on, I'm coming!" Scott tells Rhodey. 

"Scott, I'm making my way, but if you get to them first. Get them out of there." Arden demands, continuing to run. 

"Yes, ma'am. And how do you suppose I do that?" 

"Think big, Scott." She could feel herself getting closer, their energy growing and the sound of water rushing. 

"How we doing, boys?" Arden asked, directing to Steve, Tony and Thor. 

"Arden..." Steve muttered. 

"Help's on the way. Hold on just another minute for me." Arden cried out.

Once she made it to the water, she took a deep breath before trying to keep Rocket above the waterline, but the water pressure pushed them both. Colliding into something before being pulled up to the air. They both gasped for air, looking at what saved them. A giant version of Scott, holding them in his hand, breaking through the rubble, letting them out. Arden smiled at the sight of their army that showed up, their family. Floating past the crowd, she spotted Bucky, winking at him as she walked next to Steve. 

"Told you help was on the way." Arden smirked. 

Steve let out a deep breath, looking in front of him straight at Thanos. 

"Avengers!" Steve shouted, raising his arm, calling for Mjolnir, as it collided into this hand quickly. 

"Assemble." Steve finished, and they all at once stampeded towards the evil army headed for them. 

Arden fighting alongside Steve and Thor as she waved her fingers, colliding a group of creatures into each other, tearing them apart. Turning around seeing Steve with Stormbreaker and Thor with Mjolnir. 

"No, no, give me that. You have the little one." Thor insisted, grabbing Stormbreaker, tossing Mjolnir to Steve, jumping off leaving them together. 

"Boys and their toys." Arden teased.  

"Cap! What do you want me to do with this damn thing?" Clint asked, sounding out of breath.

Arden turned around, spotting Clint run past her as she strangled a creature, snapping its neck. 

"Get those stones as far away as possible!" Steve shouted. 

"No. We need to get them back from where they came from." Bruce insisted, tossing a dead creature to the side, near Steve and Arden.