20

"Tony, you're gonna get water everywhere." Arden chuckled, watching as Tony was leaning the sink hose upwards. As expected water went onto the counter and a little on themselves. 

"This is the last time I do dishes with you." She joked, shutting off the faucet. 

Tony looked around to make sure Pepper wasn't watching, putting the hose down as he grabbed a dish from Arden, putting it on the drying rack. As he wiped water off of the shelves he got water on, he picked up a picture frame, wiping off the glass. 

"I kind of miss his witty jokes." Tony added, looking at the picture of Tony, Peter and Arden. Tony giving a serious face while Peter and Arden smiled, putting bunny ears behind Tony's head without him knowing. 

Arden sighed, leaning her head onto Tony's shoulder. "Are you thinking what I'm thinking?" 

"If you're thinking about dessert, then yes." Tony teased, putting the picture frame back. 

"I hate that we're so alike." He scoffed, leading her into his makeshift office/library, turning on his work table.

"Wake up, Friday. I got a little inspiration. I'd like to see if it checks out." Tony clapped his hands. 

The two of them spending the next few hours working on a way to time travel, the algorithms, the system, along with a navigation device. 

"Okay, let's try one last sim before we pack it in for the night." Tony demanded. 

"This time, in the shape of a Mobius strip, inverted please." Arden added, taking a few steps to stand next to Tony, the both of them crossing their arms. 

"Processing." 

The hologram showed their idea, giving them both a second to to think. 

"Right, give me the eigenvalue of that particle..."

"Factoring in spectral decomp." Arden added onto Tony's idea. 

"Just a moment." 

"And don't worry if it doesn't pan out. We're just kinda... spitballing." Tony commented to Friday. 

"Model rendered." 

The hologram loaded their ideas, showing the final product. 

"Model successful." Friday confirmed. 

Tony took a step back, stumbling back into Arden who caught him, setting him down in the chair, as they both looked up at the hologram. They both exhaled, covering their mouths. 

"Holy-"

"Shit." She finished his sentence, looking in awe at their project. 

"Shit." A small voice repeated behind them. 

They both turned around, seeing Morgan sitting at the bottom of the steps, smiling at them both.

"Shh." Arden put her finger up to her lips. 

"What are you doing up, little miss?" Tony whispered.

"Shit." Morgan repeated, smirking at her dad. Arden covered her mouth to keep her from laughing.

"Nope. We don't say that. Only mommy says that word. She coined it, it's hers." Arden joked, pointing at Morgan. 

"Why are you two up?" Morgan asked.

"Because we got important shit going on." Tony joked, making Morgan chuckle, which lead to Arden playfully smacking Tony on the arm, and Morgan furrowing her eyebrows at her dad.