~4~

Novella Noa Davis~

Two weeks later:

So it's been about two weeks of me and Von talking. We haven't seen each other in person since that day at the party, but we texted pretty often, we had late night talks on the phone, which we would talk about anything.

We begun to get to know each other, learning more about one another. I started to listen to his music which I am a fan to, but his lyrics be crazy. He's actually seem sweet so far then what he raps about.

A couple night ago we even fell asleep on the phone which was an accident, we just had stayed all night talking.

Right now I'm on the phone with Von, and he is talking about how he thinks we should meet in person again. Which I think we should I'm just nervous things are not going to be the same as on the phone as in person.

" we ain' gotta go no where public, we can go to whoever house" Von said on the phone. " I mean, I'm down it's whatever"I mumbled, feeling unsure.

" you don't wanna see a nigga or something" he questioned, catching a vibe. " we literally been onna phone talkin for the pass two weeks and more, feelin eachother and shit." He spoke feeling confused.

" No, I do want to see you, I'm just scared things are not going to be the same. I think we should meet at one of are places first, I don't want to go anywhere public yet". I said, Turing my tv off.

" Why, you scared your nigga gon see?" He ask seriously, straight facing the camera. " Boy please, ain't nobody scared." I said laughing. " shit ain't funny, you better not have nother nigga." He spoke aggressively.

" I'm joking, I don't, I just don't want a lot attention on me" I said truthfully. " ide, ma I respect that. How bout we meet tomorrow"
He said smirking in the camera. Blushing in the camera, I said " sounds great".
" I gotta go make this track , ima call you later ma" he said. " okay, be safe Von" I said smiling ending the call.

~~~~~~~~~~~~5 hours later~~~~~~~~~~~

"You want to go to this friends game night with me tonight" Arya asked smiling standing in front of me while I was sitting in the living room watching tv.

" Umm I'm not sure, I'm pretty interested in All American Homecoming" I said trying to adjust my vision so I can see the whole tv, cause Arya in the way.

" It will still be there when we get back, come with me please I don't want to go alone" she said pouting her face. " Who was you going with?" I asked.

" The boy I met with at the party a while ago". Before I could even say anything, "It starts at 8, thank you" she said smiling walking into her room.

Picking up my phone to check the time which was 6:30, I walked into my room to pick an outfit. I didn't want to wear anything too dressy, so I picked some sweats, with a cropped shirt, and some shoes. Placing my outfit on the bed I walked into my bathroom getting in the shower.

Hour later I was almost ready to leave. Putting on my lock necklace. Arya knocked coming into my room, " Nov you ready" she said wearing a cute little green dress.
" Girl yes, come on let's go" I said walking to the door.

Liked By Kingvonfrmdao and 45,799 others

Nov.Ella~ Just chillin

Comments are Disabled

In the car, " You know who's going to be there" I asked looking at phone on TikTok. " No, that's why I asked you to join" she smirk and laugh a little while driving. " well, this finna be interesting" I mumbled thinking on how the night could go.

Arriving at the modern Nancy looking house. " This looks Nice" Arya said shocked. " Is this his house" I asked, cause it really did look nice. " No it's one of his friends" she said as I nodded my head. Knocking on the front of the door, a few seconds later a dark skin men with waves opened the door. " wassup Arya" he said letting us in. " Hey" she said excitedly while hugging him after he shut and locked the door back.

" This is Novella" she introduced us." Hey, you can call me Nov for short" I said with a small smile, being polite. " Wass good, my name Muwop, nice to meet you" he said, walking into im guessing the living room.

Hearing a lot of people talking from the living room. I followed behind Arya and Muwop as they walked to the living room where the noise was coming from.

Entering the room I see a few people, already knowing who a few people are noticing they are rappers. While looking in the room my eyes stop on a specific person sitting on the couch with brown and blond dreads, paying attention to their phone.

I decide to sit next to him. " So you couldn't wait till to tomorrow" I whispered. Looking from his phone his eyes landing right onto mines looking shocked. Keeping eye contact" wth, you doing here ma" he whisper in my ear so nobody could hear.

" I came wit-" Before I could even finish, I girl came from the hallway and sat on Vons lap. " Hey, I'm Asian, who is you" she said smirking at me. Being nice to her after she rudely interrupted me, i said, " Hi, My name Novella". " Umm, okay" she said eying me down. Then she grabbed Vons face suddenly kissing him roughly in my face.

Is she dead ass right now. Why didn't Von tell me about her. Is she his girlfriend? Was everything we talked about a lie, Maybe I should just ask him. I thought to myself.

This is going to be a long night. Aghh, I want to go home already, I said to myself In my head.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thoughts.....

How do you guys feel about:

Nov:

Arya:

Von:

Asian:

Muwop:

Don't forget to comment!!