~24~

Author: this is probably one of the longest chapters I did, but anyways I hope y'all enjoy!! Don't forget to comment.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Novella Noa Davis~

Nov.Ella 1 min ago

"Incoming call from Vonny Pooh" my car voiced

"Incoming call from Vonny Pooh" my car voiced .
I declined the call for the fourth time in 30 minutes.

I was currently In the car on the way to the studio where Von is at but I wanted to surprise him. So I turned my location off and have been declining his calls to hold the surprise. I haven't seen him in like three days and I told him I was working today but little did he know I wasn't.

I was trying to figure out what food place to get us food from, I didn't want to show up empty handed. So I thought of his favorite chicken which is Harolds chicken he said he loves it from back home.

I know it's probably not going to taste the same as in Chicago but they just opened up one in atl so why not try it. I heard him talk about his order so I ordered both of our food online so I all I needed to do was pick it up.

Pulling in the parking garage, I checked to see if the food was ready which it wasn't so I just waited inside my car until it was.

It was around 6pm and the sky was cloudy looking as it was about to rain. I had received a jacket from this website I love and decided to take a picture as a thank you. The jacket was so cute, it was like a lime light green with little two ears on the hood it was the cutest.

I seen Von saw the story and dmed me, I didn't want to open the message but I seen what it said.

[Nov.Ella ] kingvonfrmdao sent a message..
So you can post but not answer yo phone?
And where the fuck is you at lil girl?

He is literally so controlling always want to know where I'm at and who am with. I'm cool with it though, I ain't got nothing to hide.

I waited a couple more minutes and went and got our food making my way to the studio it was about 12 minutes away.

"Incoming call from mama red heart" my car voiced, making me answer the call hearing it connect to my speakers.

"Heyy mommy" I yelled, I was so happy she called I missed her so much.

"Hello my beautiful daughter" she yelled back, making both of us laugh.

"What you doing?" She asked, while I was focusing on the rode.

"Nothing much, going to see Von" I said lowly. She knew about Von from when I use to talk about him when we first started talking.

"Oh what happened to Ja I thought y'all was dating" my mom said.

"Umm no we broke up, so I'm just chillin hanging with Von now" I lied turning left down the street. I didn't want to tell her I was dating him just yet it, because it looks kind of weird getting out of a relationship to jump into another one.