~14~

Novella Noa Davis~

"Hello Ms.Davis how was your thanksgiving break?" My professor Mrs.Honeys asked.

" Good Morning, It was pretty good, I enjoyed it. How about you?" I responded while taking a seat in a chair across her desk. I observe my surroundings seeing plants everywhere.

" I enjoyed my break as well, but the reason I called you here was to inform you that you been doing a fantastic job at school" she said looking at a folder on her desk brief before looking up at me.

" The school have notified me to inform you that you can graduate this year. You also received a job internship in Florida for the Miami Heat" she said looking at me.

" what? Are you sure because I have two more classes to do " I said shocked.

" I am positive, they personally picked you for the job. it start in the summer in June right after you graduate, they would love to have you if are interested. They would love a response back before the first of April, that give you about 3 months to decide. When you let me know I go through everything with you to run it through you, plus your pay for it."she finished saying.

" Wowww, this is so crazy!! Umm I did just start a job from the school to help my bring up my hours and more practicing, so I will have to see. But yes I need more time thinking, I'm very thankful and appreciative though" I said.

" you welcome dear, and those two credit you was worried about. Shouldn't be a problem you already earned enough credits to graduate early, but I will let you go carry the rest of your day. See you in class!" Ms.Honey said, I nodded leaving her office.

I honestly can't believe this is really happening, I already got an offer for a professional NBA basketball team and only being 20 years old. This is just crazy and I get to graduate early, yessirrrrrr.

Walking out her office, I start going out the building to head to my car. Going outside, I started to feel cramps in my stomach. Signing very hard already knowing my period was about to start. I didn't have any more classes today, the only plans I had was to go to Ja house today to hung with him.

Me and Ja been getting close I guess, during the break we talked on the phone a lot while I was in Virginia visiting family. We had last night conversations and got to know each other way more. When I came back from break he surprise me by taking me on a beach set up date, it was literally so cute. We just been kicking it and vibing.

Now Von I have not heard anything from him since my trip. But I have seen pictures and videos of him from social media especially the shaderoom. But now he has beef with youngboy which i guess they previously been had that, it just enhanced since my trip. I hope I wasn't the reason it did, because it's not that serious. He's still with Asian she posts about him 24/7 out the day it's getting obsessive but anywho..

I finally made it to Ja house I had stop to get us some food already. " Broo I hate  being a female" I mumble getting out the car locking my door making sure I got the food and my purse. I had got a cramp of my side.

I walked up to the door and knocked on the door. I few seconds later ja opened the door having on some sweat pants with no shirt on with his hair in a ponytail.

" Hey pretty" he said pulling me in the house giving me a hug and a peck on my cheek.

" hey handsome" I responded, breaking from the hug walking to the living room while he locked the door.

I got comfortable on the couch him joining me shortly.

" what's wrong El" he asked glancing at my mood.

" nothing my stomach just hurt, your food in the bag I will be right back" I mumbled, getting up to go to the bathroom.

I went to the bathroom already knowing I started my period which I did. I handle my self and washed my hands after I took a 1000 mg ibuprofen that will come into affect soon.

Going back to the living room I see Ja sitting on the couch comfortably while eating his food.

" we should watch power book two, I heard it's super good" I suggest while sitting beside him starting to eat my food.

" okay... that got already a season out you want to binge it" he smirk looking at me.

" you already know, come on" I said smiling at him then looking at the tv.

A few minutes later he was finish eating and I was just sitting up trying to pay attention to the show but my cramps was kicking my ass horrible. I started to tear up a little bit.

" come here El" Ja said reaching for me. I went to sit in between his legs laying my back on his chest.

" is it cramps" he asked, I nodded my head sniffing trying not to cry.

I felt him move my shirt up and place his hand on my stomach rubbing circle to soothe the pain. Which was helping a lot.

" it okay ma, I'm right here" he whispered in my ear placing a small kiss on my cheek. I nodded getting a little bit more comfortable in his arms.

This is so sweet, like I'm about to cry cause who does that. I stayed in his arms while he soothed my stomach watching power together.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I know It was a short boring chapter but it was needed to inform you about information and the growth of Nov and Ja relationship.

I am so so sorry for a late update, school have been very stressful, so much work. But I'm going to get back in my grove!!!

ALSO I JUST PUBLISHED A NEW BOOK CALLED NALANI I would love for you guys to check it out. I just published the first chapter to see how it will go...

Thoughts.....

How do you guys feel about:

Nov:

Ja:

Don't forget to vote and comment, PLEASE COMMENT I like reading your comments!!