~16~

Novella Noa Davis~

The sound of the door closing caused Novella to wake up from her deep sleep. She was currently in the bed in one of the luxury hotels that Ja surprise Novella at. The hotel was decorated so nicely with gifts, rose petals, balloons, and with money spread out asking her would she date him. Of course she said yes not hesitating at the moment, not thinking about the future.

She lifted her head from the pillow to see her surroundings, not seeing Ja in the bed she guessed he left the room indicating her hearing the door close. She groaned feeling her head have a headache, her whole body was in discomfort.

She felt for her phone on the bed, soon finding it. She saw the time was only 9am in the morning, she also saw she had several notifications on messages, calls, instagram, and one miss voicemail call from a unknown number.

Before hearing the voicemail she read Ja message seeing he texted her that he was getting them some breakfast and there were pills for her to take plus a cold water bottle.

She glanced up from her phone seeing a headache medicine and a cold water bottle on the nightstand. She signed and sat up in the bed and took the medicine.

No she did not have sex with Ja, but she did let him do other things, they was both tired after the day yesterday. Ja made sure she wanted to do everything on her own and didn't want her to be under the influence and regret anything.

But since it was her birthday and she was drunk asking him to please her, he gave her head but he didn't go any further.

Looking back at her phone she decided to hear the voice mail.

She pressed play to listen to the message quickly hearing Vons voice but he sounded like he was intoxicated he was slurring his words.

"Novella Noa Davis when I get to Atlanta yo ass better be ready cause I swear yo ass getting it I can't believe yo ass really did me like this. Shitttt man you know how many bitches be falling to my knees to just get my attention and here I am risking and trying everything to please you and make an effort but that shit definitely dead now. When I touch down which will be soon yo lil boy toy gone be done I don't give a fuck I gave yo ass a warning but yo ass don't fucking listen his ass is de-" she quickly paused the voicemail and deleted it even though it was still 45 seconds left which she was guessing him continuing to threaten her.

She was just stuck, she didn't know what to say. Novella didn't really see why Von was being like this, she couldn't see how he could do him have fun do whatever and here she was that have to abide by his rules.

She was thinking on what made him start to be like this, yes they spent time together and shared moments together but she thought he would've just forgot her and carried on with his rapper life. She honestly didn't know what to do, she did feel a special connection with him but she didn't think it was worth it to push for a relationship that didn't even start yet with problems already.

She just pouted letting her tears come down on her face, she was not use to being in this situation at all. And the fact that Von was just making her stress and add on problems was not helping. She just wanted to have fun and enjoy life but he was making it hard for her.

Wiping her tears she decided to get her clothes to get ready to get in the shower, she picked out a cute two piece set.

After taking her shower she decided to put on a face mask to help brighten her mood. After applying the face mask she opens the door going into the room, she quickly see Ja sitting on the bed on his phone waiting for her.

" what's wrong ma" Ja asking looking up from his phone with a worried look.

"Umm nothing" she shrugged putting on a fake smile.

" Nov come on ma, talk to me" Ja said looking at her." Come here" he added opening his arms so she can get in them.

She walked up to him getting in front of face looking down at him. He instantly pulled at her legs making her straddle him.

" Now what's wrong" he asked again, looking at her with a serious face expression.

" umm, well a dude I use to mess with is kinda upset that I'm moving on. He seen the pictures I posted last night and just said some hurtful things" she said trying not to give a lot of information.

She wanted to tell Ja about Von but she wasn't sure how and if she really wanted him to know of Von. I mean he's a rapper who raps about murdering people and more, very much knew he was a street nigga. She wanted to let him know a little bit though so she can have someone to talk to about it, she was tired of bottling up her feelings and dealing it with it by herself.

"Ma don't let that shit get to you okay, you straight we straight. Are you happy?" He asked, caressing my chin.

"Yes, but you don't know him like I kn-" I tried to say but he cut me off.

" ain't no buts okay as long as you happy and doing as you please, to hell with everyone else. Us dating is just for us if home boy upset let him, he know he fumbled a bag messing around with your fine ass" he said chuckling the ending.

He pulled my chin to his face and gently placed small kisses on my lips. He then started to shower me with kisses all over my face.

" okay ja, I get it" i said laughing pulling my face to stop him.

" I would just like to say I got you, after you said I wasn't I knew you was finna be mine" he smirked grabbing my neck to kiss me, he deepened the kiss adding tongue.

He suddenly he pulled away." Gone head and take this shit off yo face, we got reservations in like 20 minutes" he said picking at the mask.

"Okay give me a minute" I said getting up from his lap. I went into the bathroom and risen the mask off. I took my phone and decided to put my phone on dnd for today.

" I'm ready bae" I said coming out the bathroom getting my purse.

" Ide come on, we finna have a great day. I got lots a shit planned for my GIRLFRIENDDDD" he said yelling the ending making me laugh.

"Boy shushhhh, you to loud, now come on boyfriend I'm hungry" I said going to the door walking in front of him so he can shut the door. When the door shut I waited and he grabbed my hand walking to the elevators.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Author:

I know short chapter, if it gets 30 views by Sunday, I will make another chapter for you guys.

Thoughts.....

How do you guys feel about:

Nov:

Von:

Ja:

Don't forget to vote and comment, PLEASE COMMENT I like reading your comments!!

.