~7~

Novella Noa Davis~

The next day:

I am currently getting ready for this date Von is taking me on. He is picking me up at 8 and it's 7:15. I'm know where near ready, I always do this.

I decided to go with a two piece set, that I recently got in the mail. With a black jacket and black platform boots.

I was trying to find which purse I should wear, I was trying to hurry because it was now 7:58. He already texted he was on the way like 10 minutes ago.

" hey Nov, you want to shopping tomorrow and the-" Arya stopped, entering my room seeing my outfit.

" Damnnn, you looks bad" she said excitedly. " thank you girly" I said, trying to pick between two purses.
" where you going, and the right one is better with your fit" Arya said.

" I'm going on a date with Von" I said blushing at the thought of him. " omgggg, tell me all the tea when you get back" said told me.
" I gotcha when I get back" I said walking to the front door, because Von texted that he was outside. " I'm gone Arya"I said bout to shut the door. "Okay be safe, use protection" she said as I shut the door.

Shutting and locking the door, I turned shaking my head, laughing a little walking to Von car. I saw him out side of his car waiting for me looking so good, oh lord please don't let me do anything, I thought.

He is just so fine, like damn god took his time with him. I guess he saw me staring and started smirking at me, making me blush. He knows what he's doing, he didn't even speak and I'm already blushing.

" hey ma" Von said, smirking then hugged me. " hey Von" I said. " ide come on" he said opening the door for me. Awww not him opening the door I laughed a lil. " thank you" I said with a smile. I reached over to his side opening his door so he can get in.

" thanks ma, I never seen a female open the door me, that's different " he said staring in my eyes." I guess I'm different" I said breaking the eye contact looking out the window seeing him pull out my neighborhood.

I felt him put him hand on my thigh. So I turned a little seeing he sitting comfortably one hand on the wheel then the other on my thigh. He look so sexy doing that, and he was just driving.

About 25 minutes later, we arrived at the fancy restaurant. I was kind of nervous because he is popular so I don't want anyone seeing me with him. It will cause to much drama and things that I am not ready for yet.

He got off car and came to my side opening the door for me. " you look good ma" he said grabbing my neck giving me a gentle kiss on my lips. " thank you, you look good your self" I said into the kiss. Placing one more kiss I pulled away" can you take my pictures real quick" I asked, he nodded taking them, while boosting me up. Gosh he need to stop making me feel some type of way.