~9~

Novella Noa Davis~

Three weeks later:

" Ja, stop playing" I laughed, trying to move from his lap

" Ja, stop playing" I laughed, trying to move from his lap. We are sitting in his living room on the couch.

" Nov, come on I know you like me" he said smirking at me looking down to face me.

I'm currently at Ja house. We was doing the project. He was practicing, and I was watching making sure he was good, and giving him some test to do. He finished not to long ago, now he's doing his usual flirting with me, and tricked me into sitting on his lap.

"You do know this is supposed to be school work, right?" I said now turning my face to look at him, now making eye contact.

" what that got to do with us, tho huh?" He asked keeping eye contact with me, while smirking still.

Lord I swear he knows what he doing, I thought.

" anyways" I laughed, to try to break the tension that was thick." I actually have to go somewhere" I said.

He moved my legs to straddle him, in one move. He grabbed my chin gently pulling me close to him, when close to his face he turned it lightly. I suddenly felt his lips on my neck. Tracing wet kisses toward my ear.

" why you always got to leave me.You messing with someone?" He whispered In my ear, then going back to kissing my neck.

I was trying not to moan, from him kissing my neck. But it just felt so good. I felt him stop and move so I can see his face.

"Huh" he said." I mean I'm single" I said. " so why won't you let me take you out" he asked.

Well I am single, me and Von have been still seeing eachother. He took me on more  dates,but nothing more has happened because I'm not ready. He hasn't officially ask me to be his girlfriend, so I consider myself still single same as him.

I have noticed Von is very protective and doesn't like me around dudes at all. Like no talking, looking, nun of that. Which I find it funny because he don't do that to no girls. How he want me to stop talking to dudes, but he can't do the same by not talking to girls, werid. I have not told Von about Ja yet, I just tell him I have to do community service everytime I go to see Ja.

" umm, because I got a lot of things going on okay. But I'm not turning you down. Just not right now." I said, with a slight smile looking at him.

I actually do have to be somewhere, me and Arya have to go to Muwop house. He's doing something over there and wanted us to come, it starts at 9, and it's 8:15 I already know I'm finna be late.

" ok, I will wait then, just let me know when you ready" he said. " okay" I said getting off his lap." Come take my pics outside real quick though befor you leave " he said getting up from the couch.

" boy it's dark as hell out here, we need some light" I told him." I know Nov, I'm turning on the lights now" he said. After he turned on the lights he got in front of the pool.