~8~

Novella Noa Davis~

The next day at school:

" check your emails to see who I have paired you up with for your end up the semester project" my professor told us

I am in my last class for today, and my professor just informed us that for the rest of the semester for the end of the year final exam grade. We have to pair with one of the basketball players for our physical therapy training, I checked my email I got some one name Temetrius. Not sure who that is but anyway.

" class dismissed" my professor says. I cleaned my area before getting up walking out the class room. When I heard someone say my name.

" Nov, where have you been I missed you" faith semi-yelled coming over to me giving a tight hug.

" girl, what do you mean. You left to go back home" I said side eyeing her and laughing.

" I knowww, but it's okay cause I'm back" she yelled. " but what you doing" she asked.

" nothing just got out of class, trying to figure it out who my partner is for my physical therapy training" I told her.

" what's his name, I know everyone on the basketball team" she says smirking.

" ummm, Temetrius" I say questioning how I pronounce his name.

"Girl, that's Ja, you know Ja Morant. He's like super fine and  popular" she said, pausing while saying then continued walking. We were outside now walking towards my car.

" oh, I heard of him" I said. And he is kind of cute" I mumbled more to myself. " but I got to go meet up with him to discuss plans, nice talking to you faith. I said giving her a hug and getting in my car to leave.

We decided to meet up at the library. Driving towards it I get a phone call, I answered it seeing it's Von.

"Hey Ma" Von said, causing me to blush from him speaking .

"Hey Von" I said. " what you doing" he asked.

" nothin just got out of class, wyd" I asked. " In the studio with durk and em. Where you going now, you go come see me" he asked

"I can't today, I am on the way home, I have lot of studying to do" I said partially lying. I mean I do have a lot of studying to do but I didn't wanna tell him I was meeting a guy, cause of how he is.

" Ide ma" was all he said before hanging up the call. Is he really mad right now?

Finally getting to the library I park my car and got out making my way up into the library. He got us a private study room. So I just went straight there.

" hey I am Novella," I said walking into the room, seeing him sitting on his phone, now looking at me.

" Wassup, i'm Ja" he said, while looking at me smirking. " nice to meet you Ja, let's start planning" I suggest.

4 hours later:

After a while of coming up with a plan, that literally took 4 hours because our schedule is pretty busy. We decided I would see him two days of the week during his practice. Also at his games, I will see him before and after he plays.

After we came up with a plan, he ended up door dashing us some food, and we started talking and getting to know each other. He booked the room the whole night anyway. I noticed he's actually really sweet, he do have a daughter, that's three. I see what people be talking about he is fine, his tattoos, his nicely retwisted dreads, and everytime he smile his grills will shine. Let me stop, I say caught up in my thoughts.

" it's getting pretty late" I told Ja. Looking at my phone seeing it 11:50. Also seeing 3 missing calls from Von and 1 from Arya and a text message from her. " Yeah it is let me walk you to your car" he says, getting out his seat.

Making it to my car, I turn slightly" thank you Ja" I said " you welcome Novella" he says smirking dragging the a In my name. I just laughed getting in my car.

I just ended up going straight home, I was extremely exhausted and ready to hit the bed. I made it back home like 10 minutes later, walking straight to my room ready to get into the shower. Arya already texted me saying she was staying at Muwop house.

After the shower, I got into my bed remembering I had to call Von. Calling his phone it ringed then went straight to voicemail. I just signed a little, kind of sad he didn't answer, must be sleep. I thought.

I decided to just rewatch the society. Feeling my eyes get heavy I ended up falling  asleep soon as it came on.

Dayvon Bennet~

Laying in my bed I seen my phone flashing, picking it up on my nightstand looking at the contact I seen Nov calling me

" you good daddy" this hoe name Kris asked. Turing to me while in the bed touching me.

" yeah I'm straight" I said silencing my phone. Turing around to face her.

"Another round?" Kris asked smirking at me touching my chest. " yeah ma, come on" I said chuckling pulling her towards me.

I know i'm messed up but me and Nov not together. Plus she had a nigga mad, earlier talking bout she can't come see her today, So I called a hoe. Her shit not that good, but it's whatever, I'm just using her to get my mind off of Nov.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thoughts.....

How do you guys feel about this chapter:

Nov:

Von:

Ja:

Faith:

Kris:

Don't forget to like and comment!!