~6~

Novella Noa Davis~

5 days later:

" so what you doing after this?" Asked  Jeremiah.

" I probably just go home, an chill" I said, while finishing planting a carrot seed.

"Ide that's cool, you want to hung after this" Jeremiah asked, getting off the ground walking towards me.

"Jer you know you can say " hey let's hung out after community service"" I chuckled, standing up.

" yes we can hung out after this, you want to come with me home, and just chill there" I asked dusting my pants.

"Yessir sounds like a plan" he said
"Okay meet you there" I said walking to my car.

I got into the car putting on Bluetooth listening to H2O by Tink.

I stopped to get me some chick-fil-a. Leaving there my phone started to ring, seeing it was Von I declined it.

So it's been about 5 days since the incident and I strictly just been trying to avoid and forget about him. He tried texting me but I just ignore it, I just don't feel like dealing with him and his drama. Plus I should've know that, because he is a rapper.

Walking to the door of my apartment, I unlocked it opening the door. Seeing Muwop and Arya on the chuch, and seeing Von in the kitchen. "Aghhhhh whyyy" I mumbled closing the door locking it.

Placing my food on the kitchen counter. " hey Nov, how was community service" she asked walking to the kitchen with Muwop following.

"Wassup Nov" Muwop said.

"Hey and It was cool, I just planted some vegetables" I said getting her food from the bag.

" thank you so much, you know me so well" Arya yelled excitedly. I got her some food  knowing her usual meal.

They went to sit back on the couch, while Von was just standing there awkwardly, I just got my food and went to my room, noticing he was following me too.

I went into the bathroom changing my clothes.

I sat on my bed, starting to eat my food, Putting on the 100. Von sat in the chair in the corner of my room on his phone.

"So you can't pick up the phone" Von said getting up from the chair walking to me.

I just shrugged, while putting my mess back in the bag and into my mini trash can.

"Yo ass trippin, if I text or call pick up the damn phone" he semi- yelled with an attitude, now standing in front of me.

I just ignored him and got on my phone. Feeling my phone getting taken out my hand, and Von put it in his pocket.

I just had a unfazed look on my face, seeing his face you could tell he was piss, and I was just making it worse by not talking.

He roughly grab my neck." Bro what are doing" I said putting my hand on his arm trying to move it off, but his grip just got tighter. " cause you think shit a fuckin game, and who's yo bro?" he said harshly in my face.

" You, and nobody playing a game" I said with an attitude. Because now I'm just irritated.

" ummm" was all he said shaking his head. I couldn't look in his face I was just looking at his chains, which was very pretty.

He let go of my neck gently, touching my chin softly making me look up, now looking at him.

" mb ma, let me make it up to you, I want to take you on a date" he said seriously.

" okay, when" I said. I was happy a little because this is effort. But I just couldn't fall back on him easily though, I didn't want to seem like I would let him walk all over me and do any and everything.

" tomorrow @ 7" he said.

"Okay, can I get my phone back now" I asked with a semi smile.

" here" he said, handing it back to me. He gently placed a kiss on my lips before walking out of the room.

15 minutes later, Jer texted me telling me he was at the door.

I left my room going to the door, seeing everyone still in the living room. I open the door letting Jer in.

" Hey Jeremiah" Arya said while in the couch.

" hey Arya, wassup" he told the boys.
They both semi waved at him. " hey you can go in the room, I be there in a minute" I told Jeremiah. " ide" he said

I grab me a cup of ice from the kitchen, and walked in the living room seeing Von was a death stare looking at me.

I walked in the hallway to my room. I know he probably thinking i'm doing something with Jer, but that's none of his business. He's not mines and I'm not his, so he shouldn't be upset. Even though me and Jer are friends he doesn't know that, so I'm on what ever level he's on.

" girl was that King Von" said Jeremiah, with a shocking look on his face. I shut my door " yes boy" I said.

" oh yell naw, you trying to get me killt" he said siting in the chair. " Jer what are you talking about" I said confused.

"Nov he feelin you, did you not see the look he gave me" he said. " Calm down you straight" I said laughing. " Naw you think shit funny" he said chuckling nervously.
" No frr calm down, he not going to do nun, we friends" I said " umm okay" he said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thoughts.....

How do you guys feel about:

Nov:

Arya:

Von:

Muwop:

Jeremiah:

Don't forget to comment and vote!!