~22~

Novella Noa Davis~

"Von i don't feel good, can I meet them later I don't want to get them sick" Nov whined, talking to Von on the phone.

"Novella yo ass is not sick, now get yo ass up and get ready" she heard Von say through the phone.

"No seriously I feel sick, like I could throw up right now"

Which was half way true, she was feeling like she was ready to throw up but not cause she was sick but because she was so nervous to meet his family. She was thinking the complete worst.

"All I'm a say is if you not ready by the time I pull up, we going to have a issue" Von voiced through the phone, making me frown.

"Why do you want me to meet your family what if the-" she began to say, but immediately stopped hearing he disconnected the call.

She took her phone from her ear, realizing he literally hung up in her face. She frowned, she thought that was so disrespectful, why would he end the call mid way through her talking, that was one of her highly pet peeve's.

"How he going to hang up in my face" She questioned, raising her eyebrow.

She quickly blocked his number, putting her phone on dnd not in the mood for anybody. She placed her phone on her nightstand, laying back into her bed comfortable she wrapped her cover over her, so she can resume her nap.

Was she been dramatic, yes but she didn't realize that because that really hurt her feelings. She could just feel that her hormones was everywhere, indicating she was ready to start her period in a couple of days.

She began to close her eyes, feeling her eyes get heavy soon falling straight to sleep.

27 minutes later she felt her cover been taking off of her. Making her joint up immediately, frowning once she seen Von was the one to do it.

"Why yo ass ain't ready" he asked, putting the cover on her chair sitting In the corner of her room.

She was still upset with him, now even more mad being she was woken out her sleep. She decided to ignore him, by getting her phone off the night stand to occupy our time.

"You can't hear all of sudden" he mugged her, walking to the side of her bed to get closer to her.

"Can you move, like you really pissing me off" she groaned out, moving his hands from touching her leg.

"Ma you really mad, look I'm sorry for what I did. But you supposed to be ready"

"Von you just hung up in my face while I was talking to you, then just woke me out my sleep. What is you on, let me do that and it's going be worse problems" she said waving him off.

" Alright ma, you right I apologize for hanging up in yo face, and pulling the covers off you. That's was disrespectful, and I shouldn't have did that" he spoke sincerely, cupping her face so she can look at him, so she can see he meant every word.

"I forgive you, but don't do it again" she mumbled, she felt Von pressed his lips against hers, sharing a sweet sensual kiss together.

Once he pulled away, he looked directly in her eyes." How did it go with ole boy" he asked, licking his lips tasting a hint of her fenty lip gloss which was peppermint flavor.

"I told him, he took it better than I expect"she said softly, not trying to get on to much about her and ja.

"That's good ma. We can finally be together now that yo ass finally stop playing with a nigga" he chuckled softly, making her smile a little.

"I guess"she shrugged her shoulders playful.

She suddenly felt his hand wrap around her neck pulling it upwards to meet his eyes.