~19~

Novella Noa Davis:

Making her way back to the section, she could see the club was still jumping and she didn't see anything out of the ordinary.

Nov knew  what she did was so wrong and she couldn't believe she just cheated on Ja, she didn't want to say she regret what she did to Von but she completely did.

She just kept thinking why she just didn't just break up with him first without causing harm in there relationship, then went to Von.

She know the feeling of being cheated on, and it was a different type of horrible feeling, she just didn't want to put Ja through it. Nov felt so horrible, sick to her stomach and she just couldn't believe herself.

Walking into her section she could see Arya still socializing with Alex and them, while Ja was chatting it up with some dudes by the railing out looking the club.

She just made her way to Arya, pulling her to the side, to inform her what happened and why she took so long. Plus to help her get out without Ja suspecting anything.

" You did what, awww my baby not so innocent anymore" Arya said frowning, rubbing my cheek.

" shhh, I know and I feel so bad towards Ja, Von said I have two days to end it or he's going to handle it" I said lowly so she could hear.

" Damnn, Nov I told you his ass was crazy. Muwop do that same shit but not as much as Von." Arya said looking around making sure know one was in their business.

" And that nigga stupid, you could probably get pregnant without doing Intercourse. I bet you he probably don't even know himself." She added.

" yeah that's why I need to go to get a plan b just in case. Cause I am forever fuck them kids" I said with seriousness.

" okay come on let's leave, and you can go with Von while I go see Muwop." Arya said grabbing her stuff and saying bye so everyone.

Nov made her way towards Ja to say bye, she was so nervous that he was going to just read her and know.

" hey bae, I'm about to leave" she said walking up to him. He automatically excused himself from his conversation and focused on Nov.

" you good ma" he asked concerned. He just snaked his hand around her waist pulling her close.

" yeah I'm just not feeling good, but I will talk to you tomorrow okay" she faked smiled, hiding her frown that's wanted to come out.

"Alright ma, text me when you get home. And tomorrow we can have a sick day just me and you watching your favorite shows, eating whatever you want" he says smiling at her, then bending his head to give her a kiss on her cheek.

She chuckled at how he was so sweet and gentle with her, he also made sure to consider her and her feelings all the time. Which made her feel even more horrible, she just cared for him a lot.

"Okay love you" She said, it just automatically came out she didn't do it on purpose. She looked up to see Ja reaction to what she said hoping she didn't make it awkward.

She saw him smirk at her caressing her chin he said" Chill bae, love you too." He chuckled, making her feel better. That was there first time saying it together.

" we in this together, we go together real bad. Now go head home" he smiled laughing a little bit, she nodded and smiled hugging him bye then making her way out the section seeing that Arya had left already.

She was trying to enjoy the moment that they shared, but she couldn't she new she backstab him. Her feelings was everywhere, and she was just at a good point in her life with no drama, nothing bad was happening but that all took a turn in one night by one person.