~10~

Novella Noa Davis~

Still the same night:

Von was still holding on to my arm aggressively, taking us up stairs.

Should I try to run? Wait why he mad we not even together I thought.

" Von let me go" I told him. He just ignored me. Went we into the hallway going into the farthest room, I guess so know one could hear us.

Getting to the door he opened it and pushed me in the room, kinda hard. " damn" I mumbled, Turing around seeing Von shut the door and locking it. We was in a bedroom with a bathroom in it.

" I should slap yo ass" Von said nonchalant,Walking up to me. " Von you doing to much, how you gone trust her?" I asked irritated.

"Did you not hear the fucking call, and the nigga said your whole name?" He look at me with his faces scrunched up. I didn't say anything cause I didn't know what to say.

" umm why yo ass not talking, you fucked him" he asked, walking up to me still." What, you can't be serious" I said chuckling a little, backing up from him. But looking at his face he was so serious.

" look he is a friend from school, we have a project together nothing more nothing less" I said trying to help the situation. But he didn't say anything he just kept walking to me. I was starting to get scared, cause wtf.

" Von can you stop walking up to me, I literally just told you what it was" i said still backing up intill I felt the wall. I stared at him intill he was right in front of me.

I turned my head, cause he was just staring at me. Suddenly I felt his hand go around my neck, making me look at him.

" you didn't fucking answer my question. Did you fuck him" he said with so much aggression. " Nooo, I didn't fuck him, now let me go, it hurts" I told him, trying to push his hands from neck.

He let my neck go, and started kissing on my neck, sucking on it leaving marks." Mmm" I moaned out.

What the fuck, how you just accuse me of having sex with someone then kiss me. And I'm falling for it again, aghhh.

Still kissing my neck, I put my hands on his neck . I felt his hands travel around my body." You're mine" I heard him say. He started kissing up to my jaw line, then made it to my lips kissing me passionately.

Not responding to him, he grabbed my neck again, with his other hand traveling to my panties.Breaking the kiss, he look me in my eye," you're mine" he said again. Completely in a trance, I shook my head yes, when I felt him rubbing through my panties." Words ma" he said.

pulling his face near mine, going near his ear."yes papa, I'm yo-" I started to say in a whisper moan, when I  stopped smelling a female perfume on him. And it won't mine.

Wow, he literally played me. He think I'm stupid, and my dumb ass fell into it I thought.

I instantly took his hand away from me pushing him, I started laughing. This nigga is funny, wow how he gone get mad at me, smelling like a whole female."what the fuck, why you pushing me for" he mugged me

" cause you smell like a whole bitch, and before you make excuses, I know it was that girl Kris, she smell like that cheap ass same ass scent " I said looking at him. He didn't look at me too, so I know I was right.

" how dare you come for me, while you doing probably worse. Cause I didn't do anything with Ja cause I know how I felt with you"I said with a mug on my face." You asking did I fuck him, did you fuck that bitch" I asked staring at him.

It was quiet for a moment, intill he spoke." Yeah I did" he said looking at my face, with a straight face. He literally had no emotions.

" so you gone come for me and shit, while the whole time you was doing me dirty, how that work" I chuckled shaking my head. Trying not to be to upset because I actually liked him.

" I don't know why yo ass trippin for, we not together" he said trying to walk up to me.

" why you didn't tell to self that, everytime you got mad at me for talking to someone and shit, you should've listen too your damn self" I said trying not to cry.

" cause I don't give a fuck, you mine like I said" he said trying to touch my chin but I pushed him away.

" Do you hear your self, it's disgusting I'm not your. And you're right we was never together, so I don't know why I'm tripping" I laughed about to walk away, till he spoke again.

" I already told what it was, keep playin I'm goin show yo ass." He said " You know what, I fucked him." He just stared at me. " yup, I fucked Ja, I guess two can play that game" I said. I already know it was lie, but he just had me so pissed, so I'm finna make him mad.

" I knew yo ass did, your a hoe, you trifling but I don't give a fuck i go on tour in couple of days, I'm fucking all the bitches" he spoke mugging me.

" good I don't give a fuck, glad I didn't fuck yo ass" I said." Thought your ass was finna take my virginity, gotcha yo ass" I said laughing.

" And don't call my phone, nothing I don't fuck with you any more, you dirty" I said with hatred, leaving the room. " fuck" I heard him yell in the room.

I just walked down the stairs, to the living room to get my purse. I didn't look at know one or talked I just grabbed my stuff and left. I got to my car, I got in the driver seat, turned the engine on and threw my purse in the passenger side. I stared out the window, and just started crying.

After a few moments of crying, I backed out and headed home. I got in side and went went straight to the showers. I just got lost in my thoughts, just wishing how I never what have met him, he just created to much pain, I liked him a lot. I cried some more in the shower, I got out after washing I put on my clothes.

Then I got into bed, I few moment my door opened, I felt a dip in the bed." I got you beautiful" I heard Arya say. I turned around and she hugged me as I cried in her arms." It's gonna be okay, I got you" she mumbled placing a kiss on my forehead. We fell asleep like that.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thoughts....

How do you guys feel about:

Nov:

Arya:

Von:

Don't forget to vote and comment!!!!

Thank you guys for 1k views, might have a surprise by the end of the week!