~20~

Novella pov:

" Ma how long intill you done with that nigga, I miss yo lips" Von said through CarPlay.

"Von soon, and we are friends right now. So stop" I replayed.

"Well how yo friend know how yo pussy taste" he said, with a chuckle.

"Broo can you not lik-" I started to say then was cut off by Von.

" what I tell you about that bro shit. Dead ass cut that shit out, I'm not your fucking bro" Von said.

"I'm sorry, but we already talked about this Von" I said frowning.

"I know Ma, but it's been damn near three weeks" he stated.

" actually it's just about to be two weeks and two days. Stop exaggerating."I said laughing a little

"You almost home" he asked.

" yeah I'm about to pull up, why?" I ask curious .

" I'm just checking making sure you straight"he said. I got a message that appeared in the screen in my car.

It was Ja, telling me he was already at my house. We was going to hung out and I was finally going to attempt to tell him even though I tried like four times before this, I literally couldn't do it.

"Okay Von I just parked I will call you later" I said, before he could speak I hung up because Ja came to my window. I know he was going to be piss because he hate when I hung up in his face.

"Hey baby" I smiled getting out the car locking it after.

" hey ma, you look good" he said smirking at me, giving me a kiss on the cheek then we walked to the apartment door.

" agh, can we watch creed 3? It's on prime" I ask Ja, I really wanted to watch it and I didn't get to see it in theaters.

I felt Ja wrap his arms around my waist and put his head in my neck, while I was unlocking the door I opened it.

I giggled feeling him kiss my neck "we can do whatever you want ma" he said in my ear. We walked into the apartment in the same position cause he love to be under my skin.

" Yayyy com-" I said stopping mid sentence seeing the gang in our living room staring at me and Ja.

Like whattttt, I meant gang as in Durk, India,Muwop,Arya,Booka, and last but not least Von. You can tell the air was awkward, Von looked mad peer usual, clenching his jaw, and everyone was just looking at me and Von.

"What's wrong, oh. Wassup y'all" Ja said lifting his head from my neck seeing the group in the living room nodding to them.

"Damnn El when did this happened?" Booka asked frowning, shocked like he didn't know.

"Booka you already knew, you liked my pictures of us" I said"oh yeah, yeah I remember my fault" he said laughing trying to defuse the tension.

" hey y'all, nice to see y'all" I said greeting them, which they greeted back except von, like aghhh he so sassy.

" oh bae, this is durk, Muwop, Booka, Von, and you already know Arya and India" I told him introducing them while pointing at them.

"Hey Ja" Arya and india said in unison.

The whole time Von didn't say anything, he was just burning a whole in my head.

"Well we were waiting for you, we was about to play a game called truth or drink" Arya said.

"Oh cool, but we have about to go watch a movie" I said, I didn't want Von and Ja in the same area for to long cause I know Von was bound to say something.